Angel-Omega

The full moon in the sky beautifies the dark night. Small stars shine around the golden moon. Dark green colour leaves visible yellow tinge. The shade of the trees spreads over the land. soft grasses on the ground kissed the moonlight.The whole nature is as beautiful as a fairy land. His beautiful white wings glow golden under the moon. cold wind around him messing his blonde hair.he slowly closer to the ground. Still confusing, landed his left foot on the grassy land.But the other leg is still in the air. He felt the soft cold grasses under his left foot. The wet grasses give his soft foot a tingle.He giggled as he placed the other foot on the grazy land. He enjoys the feeling.

His beautiful blue marble eyes sparkle.Strawberry-colored perfect lips are glowing in the moonlight.His pointed nose, a small mole at the end of his nose, his long eyebrows, orbital eyes, saying that he is the only statue you can see in the beautiful garden.but he is real. I mean more than a human.Perfect.

He took a deep breath, smelling the Gardenia mixed air.Then he put his long legs on the grass and began to walk.He wears a long silk shirt and still shows off his perfect body through a silk long white shirt. Yes he is only wearing a silk shirt. It is long enough to cover his upper body and mid tights. Do he care what he is wearing?. And did he know How lustful his looks to the other's eyes?. He don't know.No one dare to went out at mid night.

Yes it is a midnight.
The golden moonlight brightened his skin. He likes the night. From time to time he went to earth to see his hyungs. He knows everything about the world. But this is his first visit to live here forever.He walked through the small beautiful forest. Still giggling and jumping around He tried to catch a small fluffy white bunny. Carefully go to the bunny and catch it.
Surprisingly, it did't leave him. The little bunny seems to smell that beautiful creature. He took the small bunny in his palm and sat down on the grasses. Then slowly he began to touch it furs.His boxy smile still on his lips. Little Bunny looks at that ethereal creature as he rests comfortably on his lap.

He is non other than Kim Taehyung. The Omega-angel. The Last omeg-angel In the world. Yes he is half angel and half omega wolf. Beautiful, Perfect, ethereal, Kind hearted, pure omega- angel. no one can compaire with his beauty.
He lived with his mother. She is an angel but his father is a pure blood alpha. They created an amazing omega angel.Unfortunately, his father died in the attack. After that incident, his mother flees with 5-year-old Taehyung to the heaven she really owns.He grew up in heaven under his mother. He has beautiful wings. He can form in to his wolf. But he didn't use it so much.By the time he is eighteen he should be living with his pack. He needs to find his mate. His love. His true love. His life who belongs to him. He is seventeen years old now. It's time for him to live with his pack. He came to earth to live with his Jin Hyung.Kim Siokjin is his cousin. Luna in the Kim pack. This is the story of Kim taehyung

" oh cutie you are so so soft. But now its time to go. Jin hyung waiting for me " he said while bringing bunny closer to his face. He giggled " we can meet again little bunny. Now go to you mom. I know she is waiting for you too. Oh i think she is fluffy like you." He put little one on the land and he smile. Then he slowly got up and began to walk. He know where he should go. He knew that his Hyung was waiting for him under the big tree that bordered the Kim Pack gate.

 He knew that his Hyung was waiting for him under the big tree that bordered the Kim Pack gate

"Who is that?. That ethereal beauty?. Angel?. I can't belive who is that. He thought still staring at taehyung with his red eyes.

........................................................................

Hello guys....
Hope you all like the story. Again sorry for any mistakes.... 😙

This edit is soo cool

This edit is soo cool... blond hair Jk with tae 😏
- taekook forever-
You can watch the episode in YouTube too please subscribe and like

The owner of the angel || taekook au part 1 #taekook #vkook #bts #taekookff
https://youtu.be/TIdsp18dl-g

bye............