Mate

It was a mid night. Moon is illuminating in the sky. Smooth brezz moving here and there. The siver curtains flying with the night brezz.
Jungkook slowly open his eyes. Because he felt something. He smell something. Its strong. Addicating. Feel like familier. Vanila mixed honey smell. Its really strong at this time.

He turned to look at who is it. And here the angel sleeping peacefully on his bed. The king's bed. While hugging king's arm. Now the smell is really strong. Jungkook couldn't control anymore. His wolf start to make a mess in his mind. "Jungkook im addicating let me get over". "No Jk". Jungkook cut his mind link. He stared at the omega. He tried hard to control.

Angel slowly open his eyes. He saw extremly handsome face with red eyes looking at him. His expression is unknown. Omegas eyes changed in to blue ring with light blue eyes. "J-Jungkook".....
"Shhh. Its you". Jungkook already know this man is his mate. Because of the rose flower.
"J-jungkook. I feel weird.. w-what is that". Tae mummble.
"Your smell why its so addicating". "I "don't know".

Jungkook stared at youngers cherry lips. He went closer closer and closer. Untill they didn't have any space. Tae never went back. He felt alpha's strong smell.

Jungkook slowly went to closer to the others lips. Capturing it. Both lips catched each others. Jungkook felt heaven. Soo smooth plump and it tast like strawberry. Tae closed his eyes. He never felt this before. Jungkook passonately kissed him. Gently and feeling something his heart.

Tae responded to the kiss. He kissed him back. Loving the feeling. Eventho the older is kind a rude. He loves the feeling.

Jungkook took omega's right hand. They both wonder what they saw at that moment. The ring that arounder on tae's index finger of tae slowly started to disappear. Like a smoke. It went disappear. The smell went more stronger. Tae smelled  strong summer wind mixed smell its really addicating. Their smell mixed and whole room filled with it.
Both males eyes widened because their wolf screamed "Mate". Yes the fated mates.

They didn't had any words. Their mind are in heaven. Finally they met. A nother half of thier life. Their love.

"My beautifu mate"
Jungkook carres others rossy cheeks. He blushed (omgggg i can't i can imagine tae is blushing.. arr never mind me- auther)

"My handsome mate". Angel said while covering his face. "Don't ever cover your ethereal face my pup". Tae's eyes widened hearing the nick name.
"Y-you are n-not rejecting me right" . He was scared because that he thought heartless king will reject him.
"Never. Who can reject you. Even you are my fated mate. No one can change that. We both are mean to eachothers when we born." Jungkook whispered. His voice given shiver to the other.

"What ever happen I am with you my little mate". Jungkook went even more closer to the younger. He felt safe and comfortabal when he is with jungkook. He is happy.
"Omy fucking god.. that cold king is my mate and he loves me." Well he thout like that.
Jungkook again captured their lips. Tae immediately respond. He wrapped his hand around jungkook's neck while jungkook holding him gently on his waist. The kiss is passionate. Poring every emosion they they felt. Tears escaped from youngers eyes. Noo thats happy tears.

Jungkook sucked yougers lips. He is addicating to it. He want whole. The kiss went heated. Jungkook bit youngers lower lip asking to enter in.
Tae moan because of the pain. Jungkook took the oppotunity and he entered his tongue in tae's. He devored every inch of the youger's mouth. He tast every inches. Taehyung moan in the kiss. He felt butterflies in his stomach. He thugged jungkook's hair. More wanting and getting more close. Jungkook groan.

They parted to catched their breath. Still conecting sting of saliva they looked at each other. Their eyes talking to each others.
"You are really beautiful my angel". Jungkook whispered. Tae went like even more red. He never blushed like that. Only for jungkook. He didn't talk. Still looking at the older with his hooded eyes. Its turning on jungkook more. But he should control.

"Baby you are making things. I really trying to control.". He mumbble on to tae's ear. His eyes went wide."w-what".

"You wanna know"?. Jungkook smirked. Aish this horny alpha. He just met his mate and now he is horny. "N-no". Tae looked away with a smile. "Don't worry baby. I'll wait for the correct time". He said smirking more. Tae hide his face on jungkook's hard chest.

"I'll protect you from everyone. I'll keep you safe. You are my queen now. I'll love you". Jungkook whispered while touching younger's smooth locks. He kissed his forhead.

Jungkook never thought he'll falling with someone. He thought he doesn't want a mate. Even his mate never exist untill now. He never used to love someone. He still don't know he loves the younger. But he knows he really likes the other.he never gonna harm and he gonna protect the other till the end.
He hugged the angel in his arm and shut his eyes whith the happyness...

.... guggie I know you'll love me.. but I already love you".

Tae looked at the now sleeping male. And smile. This stubborn heartless man is his mate. But he is his. No one can seperate them. He kissed the olders cheeks. Then nuzzle on to the hard chest that belongs to his mate falling in to the comfort sleep he ever got.....
.
.
.
.
.
"My lord... we are late....."
"What do you mean...... you fucker..."
"They know they are mates"...
.
.
"Hmmmm.... let them be.. just a little time..."
"B-but my loa-"
"Shut up.. let them get some fun before they die. I'll get him. So i can end that jeon. Until that.. let him to be happy with his little one.
I'll take your life jeon and I'll ruin your little one. And i'll get whole power."
.
He laugh so hard.... with a evil smirk..
But he didn't know something.
....
....
........................................................................

Hope you like the chapter...

BUTTER is coming 😢😢😢😢 omg

Stay safe and don't forget to vote and comments.
<3

I draw this

I draw this.. is it good???. 😢😢😢