Chapter 2: Encounter and UA training

(10 years later)

It's the last day of middle school and everyone is excited to be done with the year. The teacher walk in with a pile of paper and stands at his desk.

Teacher: Alright everyone, it's time to start thinking about your future, oh who am I kidding I know you all want to be heroes!

Everyone starts cheering and showing off their quirks, all except for one green curly haired Izuku Midoriya who's done mostly training his quirk for the past ten years. He even gained the respect of most pro heroes like Kamui Woods and Ingenium, but unfortunately there are also heroes and civilians like Endeavor, and Deatharms who think he'll be a villain like heat viper. He trained his quirk to the point where he's basically a green firebender, and rival Endeavor in fire power and can even attract flames to him and make it his own flame. He can even steal fire from other flame users to the point to where they almost become quirkless.

???: HEY TEACH, don't include me with these losers I'm the only one here with any REAL talent!

That was Katsuki Bakugo, a childish, and arrogant hod-headed brat who thinks he's the best and unsurprisingly one of the people who thinks Izuku is a villain and should be jailed or "put down". The other students start getting pissed off at Bakugo and then they start talking about UA and how hard it is to get into that school.

Teacher: oh yeah Midoriya  you wanted to go to you as well right?

Almost all the class started cheering for Midoriya and think he'll do great at UA.

Izuku: yeah I'm really planning to go into UA . That way I can achieve my dream and approving people I'm not like my father.

Bakugou: DEKU!!! Who do you think you are thinking you can go onto UA, especially since you're the son of a villain!!!

Izuku: Someone who has the will to do what he can to make sure he achieves his dreams and to prove people wrong. Now get out of my face.

Time skip

It's now the end of school and Izuku is taking a short cut home with groceries he got for Inko (she didn't gain any wate from stress eating so she's slill skinny and tall). Unfortunately for him he just got ambushed by the sludge villain and is starting to use his fire. But luckily for him All Might came and took out the sludge villain.

All Might: Are you alright civili-

He sees Izuku with green flames around him and got flashbacks of Heat Viper. But he heard from the other good heroes about Izuku and wanted to meet him himself.

All Might: So you're the son of Heat Viper I hear so much about from the other heroes?

Izuku: O-oh yes that would be me, depending on what heroes told you about me.

All Might: from what kamui woods and mt lady told me you're a great kid with a heroic drive to help others.

Izuku: well then I'll just have to thank them when I see them again.

All Might: Alrighty then well I better get this villain back to the station, have a good day Young Midoriya!

All Might jumps away and Izuku walks back home with a super proud look on his face. Unknown to them the sludge villain managed to sneak out of the bottle while they were talking. A few minutes later Izuku was now walking home thinking on how to make himself a little more fit for when he gets into UA. Until he heard an explosion behind him, he turns around and sees that the explosion was a few blocks behind him to where he met All Might and the sludge villain.

Izuku: That's the same spot where the sludge villain attacked me!

He ran as fast as he could to the ally where a crowd of people were gathered, Izuku got through the crowd and saw that the sludge villain was attacking someone, he gets a closer look and sees that it is Bakugo. Izuku felt guilty for distracting All Might, so he ran into the battle while some of the heroes tried telling him to stay away. He runs up to the villain and yells

(0:30 to 0:35 replace Natsu with Izuku and green flames, and future rogue with the sludge  villain)

Izuku: "GET AWAY FROM HIM YOU BIIIIITCH"!!!!!

And Izuku irrupts in green flames knocking the villain away and off of an unconscious Bakugou. The villain is now to weak to even go anywhere and the heroes captured him. Izuku was now catching his breath when kamui woods and Mt Lady show up next to him.

Kamui Wood: you do realize you weren't supposed to use your quirk out in public, especially on a villain attack Izuku.

Izuku: Sorry Kamui and Mt Lady, but I couldn't just stand by while someone was in danger.

Mt Lady: How is it that the son of Japan's greatest villain is just so kind and compassionate?

Izuku: You can thank my mom for raising me the way she did.

Then Endeavor comes to the scene and looks at Izuku with an angry expression and walks towards him.

Endeavor: spawn of Heat Viper you are under arrest for doth using your quirk without a license and always pissing me off!

And never would've gotten closer if Kamui Woods and Mt. Lady hadn't gotten in the way.

Kamui Woods: While I agree it was reckless of him to fight, he did save a life and made sure civilians were safe. He should be praised for his heroic dead's.

Mt. Lady: He's right, we got to the kid and we know he want to be a great hero.

Izuku: my father made these flames a symbol of fear, and I want to change that.

And Izuku went home with a pissed off Endeavor, and proud heroes. When he got home Inko instantly hugged Izuku and squeezed him hard.

Inko: Izuku my baby, I saw the news are you okay, did you get hurt?

Izuku: No mom I'm fine, and I got the groceries you asked.

Inko: oh thank goodness you're okay, well I'll go and prepare dinner while you go and wash up.

Izuku obeyed and went to wash up while thinking on what he could do in order to keep in shape and be ready for the UA entrance exam.

(Woo man this took a bit but I'm done. Now let's see what you all think and let me know if you want more. Ps I'm going to be having an oc take Mineta's place in 1a because I don't like him. I'll give you the details of him/her a mystery until make it to class 1a. Catch you later 😁✌️)