Green Meet Blue

It's been a few days since the incident at the mall, and since then Endeavor has now bean through some crap with the Hero Community. He keeps trying to convince them that Izuku needs to be put down so that Heat Viper's bloodline could end for good. But the Hero Community see great potential in Izuku and know better then to make one of their greatest ally their biggest threat. Endeavor got his check cut in half and his rank down to #4 under Hawks and Mirko. Now Izuku was walking to the store with Eri on his shoulders and having fun giggling. Everyone across Japan knows Izuku adopted Eri and people passing them couldn't help but smile at the father and daughter and girls are bushing at how much of a devoting father he is to Eri.

Eri: daddy, can we get apples for snack?

Izuku: Anything for you princess.

They make a shortcut into an alleyway and the hear something and Izuku sets his arms to blaze and Eri hung onto his head without blinding him. Out of the shadows show a man with ragged burned clothes, shoes with no socks, black hair, and the most noticeable thing is his burned skin like he was almost half Freddy Kruger.

 Out of the shadows show a man with ragged burned clothes, shoes with no socks, black hair, and the most noticeable thing is his burned skin like he was almost half Freddy Kruger

???: So you're the one who's been giving Endeavor the he deserves. I'm a fan of your work. The names Dabi. (Ignites his hand in blue flames) And you're not the only one with a special fire quirk.

Izuku: But unlike mine you burn yourself if you use too much flames.

Dabi: Yeah but I've learned how to resist the heat a long time ago. (Deactivating flames) Besides, I only came to see what you look like face to face. So now I'll be on my way.

Izuku: Hang on a sec. I know who you are. You follow the will of the Hero Killer. So I have to ask, why are you like this? What made you the man you are today?

Dabi: sigh I guess it be good to release some stress and tell you my story.

*SPOILERS FROM THE MANGA*

Dabi told him and Eri about how he was once named Touya Todoroki. He wanted to be his father Endeavor's successor and prove himself. But he would hurt himself in the process and Endeavor gave up on him. His family didn't help either and he almost took his anger out on Shoto and almost killed him as a baby. Of course he regrets it and the rest of his family stoped interacting with each other anymore, and it was driving him insane. He trained so hard to try and prove his father wrong, but he kept burning himself and one day the training got to bad and burned him bad and lead to him faking his death. This made Eri tear up feeling sorry for dabi and she gets off Izuku and hugs him.

Eri: *crying* I'm so sorry you had to go through that.

Dabi: It's not your fault little one, you did nothing wrong.

But before anyone can do anything, Eri's horn grew and was glowing so bright everyone covered their eyes. A minute later they opened their eyes and to their surprise Dabi wasn't there anymore. A young man about Izuku's age with blue eyes white hair and a shocked look on his face while wearing Dabi's chose but barely.

 A young man about Izuku's age with blue eyes white hair and a shocked look on his face while wearing Dabi's chose but barely

Touya: W- WHAT THE!!!!

Izuku: Eri! You used your quirk in him and made him my age!

Eri: *Tears* I didn't mean to.

Touya: No it's ok! I'm just shocked that you can do this with your quirk.

Izuku: Yeah, Eri can turn back time on anything and anyone. She's still learning to control it. *gets his backpack and grabs a tracksuit* Here, put this on so you can wear something that fits. Eri look away and cover your eyes.

Eri turns around with her eyes covered while Touya changes into the suit izuku had with him.

Touya: Thanks for the clothes. But now that I'm a teenager again, what will I do now?

Izuku: Why don't you live with me and my mom? I always wanted a brother, mom always wanted a second kid, and Eri wants an uncle or aunt. Though I'll have to ask mom first.

This brought Touya to tears as all he wanted was a family that would care for him and not have the feeling of abandonment he got from the Todorokis. They went home and Izuku told Inko the situation and happily agreed to let Touya be in the family, and left to go and get adoption papers with a very happy Eri knowing she now has an uncle.

Izuku: Ok, now that your part of the family, I got a way to help you use your blue flames without burning yourself.

Touya: You really think you can help me with my quirk?

Izuku: Oh yeah I got a plan because I use to have that problem when I first got my quirk. All you got to do is train with me, and you'll not  only be able to use your fire to its peek and beyond. But also have a rockin body to how off.

Touya: Really?

Izuku: Yeah watch!

Izuku took off his shirt and showed his muscles and abs that would make any girl blush a storm.

Izuku: With my training you'll beat Endeavor at being a hero, and to a pulp.

Touya: let's do it!

They both grab each others hand and ignite them into a teal flame of determination and get ready for the Entrance exam for UA.

And the chapter is done. Yup! I made Dabi younger thanks to Eri. And now he's named Touya Midoriya, and taking Mineta's place in 1-a sense no one wanted to do the OC idea. And sorry for taking so long my job is getting to me and I needed to get away a little. Anyway how do you like this chapter? Let me know what you think. ✌️