Richard (final part)

Heyo finally got my new account, if I don't update on this account anymore then go to inkyish to keep reading this story, it'll be there hopefully ;-;.

George's POV:

I turned around towards the noise to find the white rabbit moving, when it slowly stood up I realised who it was. Without looking at them I ran towards them. "RICHARD I CANT BELIEVE ITS YOU!!!" I quickly hugged him without looking. I heard sniffling and felt arms wrap around me. I hugged him tighter as he spoke. "G-George is it really you?" "Yes, yes it it" I said while crying I pulled him away, a little surprised at what I saw, sorry REALLY surprised, "R-Richard, what happened to you?" He took a step back. He began to spoke. "W-well I woke up like this. "YOU LOOK LIKE A ZOMBIE!" I shouted, Half of his face was, well just his skull with his ear missing, the other half was a tinted green. I saw him tearing up. "A-m I ugly? Do u still like me?" I chuckled pulling him in for a hug. "Of course I do! Looks don't matter!" I stayed quiet. "D-do u still like me? Y'know after everything I did?" He took a step towards me and lightly kissed me on the cheek. "It's ok, I forgive you, I know it wasn't your fault." I looked at him with a confused look. He couldn't have known, right? I thought to myself. Just as I was about to ask him about it we heard footsteps and a low voice. Willow. I pinned Richard against the wall hoping she wouldn't see us. (Ahem no kissing sorry, I'm kinda evil 😎) Just then I heard her gasp and started shouting. "GET EVERYONE TO SEARCH FOR THE BOY, WE NEED HIM FOR THE EXPERIMENT!" I was confused but I couldn't stop to think right now. As soon as she went up the stairs I grabbed Richards wrist and started running. I started to run towards a door in the very back of the hall where we where. (Nice grammar) We passed a bunch of other cells, as I was running I saw a bunch of other animals, all looking different and disturbing. When we got to the door it seemed as if we had to scan something to open it. I looked at my arm. Mabye... I thought. I scanned my arm and the doors opened. Me and Richard ran in there while we heard screaming behind us.

Oh boy was this a lazy chapter. ._'. sorry ;-; there was no effort put into it-
Also question should I put my original art stuff in here instead? Or no... Also the next update won't be until a while so yeah-
Sorry for any spelling errors

Ok well that's all
Have a good day/night
Byeeeeeeee