Running

Haha this is gonna be a short chapter,
More on that at the end of this trash

Richards POV:

As soon as the doors swung open a completely white room stood before us. There was a bed in the center, the upper half of the bed was more lifted up then the other half reveling a white pillow and blanket, It looked as if it was just messily tossed on. It was hard trying not to notice the blood splattered all over it. Right next to the bed stood a silver looking tray with many sharp objects laying on it, it laid on top of a blue looking towel. Like the bed the objects had blood
covering them. Over everything there hung an operating light, it was turned on and making the room seem brighter than it already was.

George's POV:

I looked over at Richard who seemed lost in space looking at everything, although it wasn't that much of a surprise to me you could see the shocked expression covering his face. Just as I was about to open my mouth a loud voice boomed through the halls. "I think I heard the doors open over here!" The person's voice sounded deep and scratchy, you could hear the hint of tiredness that was in it. As I was thinking about who it could be I felt a tug at my wrist and in what felt like a second I was being shoved under the surgical bed. As I looked up I saw Richard with a worried expression. "Stay here" He began, "I'll lead them away, then you get out of here." I looked at him a little confused while trying to understand what he had just said. After registering it I pulled him closer to me grabbing him by center of his shirt, "What do you mean just stay here?!? You can't go alone!" I whispered shouted. I was a little pissed he even thought about that idea. He looked at me and softly smiled, "Once there away you can go and find help, it'll be better for the both of us." He slowly moved my hand from his shirt and held it. I didn't realize the hot water coming from my eyes. "B-but I don't wanna lose you again..." Before I could say anything else I felt a warm hand wipe away my tears. As I looked up I saw a white rabbit, he had soft, purple eyes with tears at the edge of them threatening to fall down, the soft smile over his face had a reassuring feel to it. "We'll meet each other again." He removed his hand and put it in front of me sticking his pinky out. "I pinky promise." I hooked mine on his. "I'll come back for you." It was my turn to make a promise. He slowly stood up while giving a reassuring smile. He turned slowly, only breaking eye contact when he ran. He stopped and looked up the stairs that seemed to have someone standing on the top of them. "HEY YOU BOZOS, BET YOU CANT CATCH ME!" He said as he ran away, he was always the fast one when we where kids, and finally he was using it for a good use. As I saw him fade away, I couldn't help the tears that fell from my eyes. Just as I was about to reach my arm out and call for him I jolted awake, beads of sweat falling from my forehead.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand a cliffhanger
(Bet y'all didn't expect that -3-)
I have some future plans for this book, so it's gonna be another thousand years before the next trash chapter comes
Hope you enjoyed this though :D
Ok bye