two

georges pov
—-
i woke up and saw dream had responded to my dms !

"hi!! are our sleeping patterns finally lined up again?"

i wrote. a few seconds later i saw dots appear, dream was typing, i didn't expect him to respond this fast though.

what does he see in me to be friends with me still?

i don't know. i have been having really bad days lately especially being home alone for weeks with no one. i am useless.

"yeah, looks like it. i don't think sapnaps awake yet, wanna hop in a call?"

"sure."

ring ring ring...
i joined the call and heard "hi george!"

"hi! morning!" i try to be happy for dream.

"wanna hop on bedwars?"
"sure:)"
—-
dreams pov
it was 3 hours later and i decided to leave the call to get food. i was in my kitchen cooking some mac and cheese. george had been acting weird... not sure why.

while the water boiled i went to sit on my couch, i took my phone out of my pocket and checked twitter.

i scrolled for a bit, liking and commenting some of my friends tweets when i came across something

it was a fanart picture of me and george.

i was sitting in my chair playing minecraft and george was napping on top of me.. that picture made me feel so... safe? like it was home. what was meant to be.

stop. i cant think like this... i thought. george is my friend, my bestfriend. he would think this is weird.

but it made me feel happy.

i felt hot. red. i was blushing at a drawing.

i feel embarrassed.

i need to go to bed.
art creds to @callistopt on twt:)