Jealousy

Jealousy-
The word that Suga thought he would never be.

It's been 6 months into the relationship and you were in love- yall are happy together, or that's what you thought. Having study dates together and having sleepovers was a daily thing everyday- all day.

You and Daichi had some studying to do together in your english classes. You both want to do it right after school before y'all had practice, which gave you 3 hours to. What you didn't know is that Daichi and Suga had a little date before practices. It slipped daichi mind that day.

Right after school you ran to your car to go to a cafe' not that far from the school, you waited a few when you got in. In that time you got your computer out, your note cards and notes. You see one of your mens come to you and kiss your head while sitting down and get right to work.

Time passed an 1 hours a 30 minutes and both of you were working hard. "Babe... uhhhh do you have a phone charger? My phone died" he said in a rush. "Yes.." " Thanks" He said while talking to the charger, plied to the wall and flipped the phone over.

I few minutes later you got a texted from Suga -

S- y/n
y/n- Uhh yes sugar?
S- Is daichi with you?
y/n- Yes, is everything ok?
S- I'm fine.

"Is everything okay with Suga?" "Uhh I think so" He went to get his phone and his face had an upset look on it. "Oh y/n I have to leave..." "Oh okay..bye" and he lifted the cafe' without a look of goodbye. You stayed until it was time to practice.

You wake in practices and you see the boys there. "Hey y/n!!" Nishinoya said running up to you. "Hello little man" "Am not tha-" "Yes you are '' tanaka said. The laughing man had his arm around you. "Okay everyone, listen up!" The coach said getting your attiche. "Where're gonna practice together, Miss.( a girl name) gone and she still wanted the girl to practice so there's gonna practice" "Hope you can make it" noya-  said in an annoying way "we can do anything better then" a girl said on the team- we laughed .

"y/n you can go do what yall always do before a game" " K, got it. - Girls 4 laps, let's go" You said, we all ran outside to do just that. Came inside they boys where doing passes and the girls started to stretch

"Girls, it's time to play-  get on a, b and c team, 3 games for everyone team after that, go home" the coach said. He gave us a few minutes to get ready and you saw Daichi talking to Suga and you walked over there, right when Suga gave you a look and you stopped. You never seen that look before and you felt funny about it. You stopped talking to them and went to your spot to start the game-

Your game started and you were losing, you cant stop thinking about if suga was mad at you or if was a Mistake, but your first game was over and team b started. You were out of your head and not ready- Hitoka saw you out of the ordinary and you talked to you.

You both was still talk and you had to use that bathroom "hahah omg he ready did that" "hehe yes- girl can you go to the bathroom with me- i hate going by myself" "Yes--- " and your way there hear something and You and Hitoka went to go see what is was - and as you came closer to the sound you knew who it was as you knew Daichi and Suga.

They were in a little Closer and you both looked through it - as you both were listening you had to pretend that you weren't upset- Hitoka was laughing the whole time- But as soon as she heard something came out of suga month and looked at you.......