Daichi & Suga & y/n part 4

Time skip -

It had been a few hours since they left and all did homework and got bored real quick, and you had practice in a few, when it was about time you had got ready, you saw that daichi had lifted his black and grey sweatpants. You had put on your black Nike spandex with b/g sweatpants on. You had also had your Nike sports bar on with a long shirt on that you thought it was yours. You had graped volleyball shoes and keys, put on your crocs and headed out the boor. You had got in to you ( any car you want ) and started to head to the gym. You got to the schools and started to unlock the doors and started to get the nets ready for practices. It took 20 minutes for you to do everything then saw the girls come in and get ready for practices to start. You had seen Hitoka Yachi walk in, wake up to her for a hug. You started to become close friends when she became one of the managers for Karasuno high school.

"Hey y/n" "Heyy Yachi" Yall will walk to the closet to get the volleyball. "How you been" "I mean i could be better but am happy" " uwu why...." "Nothing much I am just happy yk"''''Hehehehe ya..... When is your next game" " Ohh next..." You stopped to see what she was looking at " Uhh y/n" "Yes.. do I look bad or something" "Uhh is that Suga shirt" " what? Noooo... oh ''''Y/K ''''WHAT" "I know why your happ... wait are these Daichi pants as well ''''Girl you are going crazy" you hurry up and take the pants off and keep the shirt on so you can put your shoes on. "Hey y/n I will see you downstairs, the boys are ready to win with one"" What?" "Yall have a match today with the boys, did you forget?" " yup:(" "I think there's one on ones today too" " OMG" " hahaha see ya" "bye" You weren't ready for the game, you were just thinking about saying you started your period but you said that last week but you didn't know. I few minutes later of everyone talking, you coach and Karasuno coach had came to the gym and had told everyone it was game day, the girls and the boys go agent each-other and sometime will mixed the teams just just for fun- it wasn't fun for you half of the time because your the shorts out of everyone and people will pick on you about that.

Once time came to play, you could find a shirt one that wasn't Suga so you went up to the karasuno coaches to see if girls can take off shorts, your coach was ok about it but the boys had to have a little talk about everything. You felt good about your body but you had those days where you just want you but that's ok. The girls had a plan to win this game. The girls had went upstair to the boys gym and they all was looking, so you and two there girls got ready by doing 4 laps around they gym, when was done took of shirt- that had all the boys looking- even Suga and Daichi, know one knew of yall things yall had. The coaches had put the teams up for the girls and boys game, you were in 1A which means your team was up first- You were really good at volleyball you really didn't care for it but you were doing it for college and a big furter and that really why you only cared for it. For the game to start you had to see who was gonna go first- They had the two captains come up to play- rock,paper and scissors to see you will go- It was between you and Daichi- You won ( like the bad bitch you are and gave him a look ) Which had him looking at you harder which made you think you made a bad day secgen. You served first which game y'all the first point. The game went on and ended. The girl won the girls game- 1b the boys won that game and they gave yall a break- You didn't want to go outside looking sweatie and all so you had put back on suga shirt and ran outside- you saw the 2nd years and you went to say hi and have a covostion. Talking about the girls next game and everything. It's been a few minutes and you had a feeling that there so two people beside you and the 2nd years had ran off, you looked and you see Daichi and Suga

"Heyyyy" " Is that my shirt? It looks good on you ''''Oh really, I thought it was mine so I picked it up. ''''You should wear it more" he said as he got closer to you. "y/n" Daichi said "yes captain?" "You remember when you said you were comfortable when I was" "Hmm" "Can we have that talk when we get home?" Suga said looking into your eyes "Ya why not" you said take a drink from your water bottle and walk away. "Oh and y/n" you're trued. " you look good in my b/y sweatpants" you walk away even faster. 1B had one more game to play. After that we can do one on one pick me games and you are ready. The coaches mixed the boys and girls together where you were with suga and daichi was with noya. The match was going good until noya and daichi were doing sneak attacks on you and you and suga had a plan to make daichi jouesa to help you when. Suga would kiss you. Hug you after every hit. Kissing you on your head ever changes. Everyone was looking at you two funny but Daichi was getting mad or upset- you couldn't tell. You and Suga won the match and before you couldn even say good job, Daichi took Suga to the locker room. People thought suga was throwing up but....