Daichi & Suga & y/n

You have knew Daichi and Suga ever since middle school and you have had feelings with them both back and forth with both of them until one day in high school you told yourself them you loved both of them~There really good best friends and you wonder even if they ever had feelings for each other and you got that bisexual feelings between both of them. You wanted to flirt with both of them to see how they would react but at the end, you didn't expect it to go your way. You wanted them both and you were that bold girl and everyone knew you and wanted to be you. And you didn't like the word no- you were the Captain of the girls volleyball team and you were the best.

>You started off by texting them how you feel<

12:25pm

VBall group chat ✨

Y/n- hey😊

D-Hello there~

S-Hi y/n, what's up

Y/n- will I need to talk to you both...

D- I didn't do it, it was him

Y/n-Huh?

S-...

D- nothing, what did you need to tell us?

Y/n- can we talk in person, just us three

Y/n- at my house, know one's home

S- Wow y/n

Y/n- know like that- it can be but wait

D-oh, ok- what time

S- An free at 7

D-Same

Y/n- ok😊

You were scared, out of your mind and you didn't know how to tell them you wanted both of them. They're both so different but the same and you loved them. But if they didn't feel the same way, you did know how you would get the friendship the same way it was before.

Time skip~

7:04

You heard the knock on the door and you were just a nervous mess. So you went one with it and opened the door- it was Suga and Daichi at the door and came in with a hug and both went to the couch and you offered drinks and they said yes. You got all of the drink and sat down.