× • Sit With Me In The Silence • ×

{ Shu Sakamaki }

Akimia P.O.V:

All the Sakamaki brother's decided it would be best to spend time with Saito personally. That would most likely be the only thing they will ever agree on. Saito was given the responsibility to choose who he wished to spend time with first. Saito at first was conflicted, but then simply went with Oldest To Youngest. A smirk was barely visible on Shu's face, though his brother's could still see it. They all scowled and growled at said Orange Headed Vampire, said their goodbyes to Saito, and then attempted to teleport. Saito facepalmed, clicking his fingers to send the rest of the Sakamaki brother's back to the { Future! } Mansion. A small, fluffy creature approached Saito. " Ramsey, my floofy baby! 😚 " The small Ram 'meeeeehd' in response. Saito nuzzled the creamé fluff coloured baby, holding it similar to a small child holding a kitten { You Know When Children Loop Their Arms Under Their Arms? Imagine That. } kissing the Ram's head multiple times. The Ram purred in enjoyment. Turning to Shu, who was currently seated at the Window, sleeping. Saito walked up to Shu, only to be pulled into his embrace, his right draped over his waist while the other lay behind his head. His ocean blue eyes open slightly to shift and stare at the beautiful moon, before landing on Saito. Those beautiful orbs widened, watching as Saito's pale white skin glowed in the moonlight. The soft white outline defined his features, especially his bold black eyelashes. His cheek was squished against his Elder Brothers chest, his face looking towards the night sky, hugging the now sleeping Ram to his chest. Shu caressed his chubby cheek, causing Saito to giggle. The giggle echoed throughout the Sleepy Vampires body, causing blood to run to his cheeks. Saito then moved his head to face Shu, his hands supporting him as he stared at his red - faced brother. The Ram noticed it's owner moving and curled up underneath Shu's chin. Saito smiled sweetly. Shu caressed Saito's face once again, a ghost of a smile on his face. " Is there something you want to know? Anything you could possibly want? " Shu thought for a moment. He grabbed hold of his hand gently while nodding. Saito seated his Ram on top of his pillow, before returning to Shu with his hand open. Shu took hold of Saito's hand. " Where do you want to go? " Shu was silent for a few seconds. " The Music Room... " Saito nodded. In a blink of an eye, they stood in the room which housed many instruments. The variables that stood out the most where the sleek grand piano and the luxurious looking couch. Shu picked up Saito bridal style, strolling towards the piano. Placing Saito down on the black bench, he later down his head on Saito's lap, legs hanging over the edge, earbuds out. " Play for me... " Saito complied, his long fingers gracing over the ebony keys. Pressing a singular key, the sound echoed throughout the enclosed space. Clair De Lune rung through the older Vampires ears. Shu opened his azure orbs once he felt a wet substance collide with his pale cheek. Examining Saito's expression, Shu stared intently. A frown was present on his face, salty tears sliding down his now red cheeks. Lips quivering and eyes closed. A sniffle was heard before Saito wiped his tears with a black handkerchief. " M - my most sincere apologies. My behavior is absolutely deplorable. My emotional stability seems to have lost itself. " Shu pulled Saito into his arms, wrapping himself around the much smaller male. " You don't have to apologise... If you are unable to play music for me, I simply ask for you to sit with me in the silence of our own breath... " Saito melted into the embrace, his breathing slowing, succumbing to the warmth within the comforting hold of his Nii - San. Both Shu and Saito slept peacefully in each other's presence.

I almost, almost melted writing this. I love you all! Stay safe, stay happy and let us make a wonderful year of 2021!