➰Chapter4➰

Aalyiah's POV

  As soon as I saw them kiss I ran as fast as I could to the girls bathroom and went into the big stall and locked the door.

I slid down the wall and bawled my eyes out. I can't believe he would do this and he kissed her right in front of my face. I wonder of they are going out.

I stopped crying I got out of the stall to fix my make up. But of course my dumb self forgot to bring my emergency make up, so I guess I have to do without it.

I walked into my first period class damn I have Jake in this period "Late again Mrs.Robinson" Mr.Sarchen said

"Fuck you" I mumbled under my breath "What was that?" he asked "nothing" I replied.

I took a seat next to Jake as usual but this time I didn't say anything during the whole class he was trying to talk to me and he kept passing me notes I ignored him the whole time and when class was over all the notes he gave me flew off of me and the desk. When I turned around he looked hurt but I didn't care he is the one who caused it.

I don't really like this chapter I ran out of good ideas.
Thank you guys so much for 75 reads I honestly only thought I wasn't gonna get any more then like 10 but thank you so much.
Any ideas Kik meh
Kik:iiamtiharaa