➰Chapter 10➰

❌❌Aaliyah's POV❌❌

  "Let The Storm Rage On The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyways." My Alarm Sang  Yes I Love Frozen Don't Judge. Hooray! Today Is The Day I Have To Deal With Hannah. Note The Sarcasm.

But After Last Night I Don't Care About Hannah Anymore I Just Wanna Hurry To School So I Can See Jake.

I Quickly Shower, Shave, And Do All That Is Necessary. I Then Threw On A Flowery Crop Top With White Shorts And My White Air Forces. (Above Or To The Side)

Rushing Down The Stairs I'm Surprised To See My Mother Nowhere To Be Found I Walked Over To The Breakfast Bar And I See A Note It Says:
   Dear Aaliyah,
Sorry For Leaving On Such A Short Notice But They Had An Emergency At Work And I Won't Be Home For A Couple Of Weeks. I Left You A Credit Card And The Keys To The Car And I Will Be Checking Up On You Weekly. Now I Trust You To Be Home Alone But If You Ever Feel Lonely You Can Always Call Hannah Over.

After Those Last Few Words I Threw The Note Away. She Still Thinks That We Are Friends. Does It Hurt To Tell Her That She Bullies Me? 

But I Can't Not What Happened Last Time It Still Haunts Me In My Sleep. They're Gonna Get Jake Soon I Should Warn Him Tell Him That We Can't Be BestFriends. They Haven't Torn Him Down Yet But They Will Eventually.

                 ❌❌Jake's POV❌❌
I Woke Up And Aliyah Texted Me On Kik.

"Hey, Are You Awake? " She Said.

"Yeah.. I Wanna Ask You Something." I Texted Back. All Of A Sudden, I Got A Response In 30 Seconds.

"Yeah, What's Up?? '' She Said.

"Well... Do You Need A Ride To School? I Have To Show You Something.'' I Texted Her, Brushing My Teeth. I Put My Phone On The Sink.

The Phone Then Vibrated And It Fell Into The Sink.

"Shit." I Whispered.

I Grabbed My Phone And The Phone Took A Picture Of Me And Sent It To Aliyah, And It Was When My Hair Was Messed Up and The Toothbrush Was In My Mouth. I Wanted To Delete It, But I Can't. UGH!!

               ❌❌Aaliyah's POV❌❌

Jake Sent Me A Picture Of Him, With His Hair Messy And A Toothbrush In His Mouth.  He Looked So Adorable, And It Made Me Blush.

"Is That What You Wanted To Show Me" I Texted Back Laughing .

"No It Vibrated And Fell Into The Sink And When I Went To Pick It Up It Took A Picture Of Me" He Replied

"Haha But No I Don't Need A Ride I Have My Mom's Car."

"But Doesn't She Have To Go To Work? And It's Okaii I'll Bring It To School."

"She On A Business Trip Baby!! I Got The House All To My Self. And Don't Be Late I Wanna Know What You Got Me." I Texted Back Quickly Before I Went To The Car.

                 ♥♥♥♥At School♥♥♥♥

I Reached The School And I Saw Jake Standing Near The Door.

"What Did You Need To Show Me?" I Asked.

He Grabbed His BlindFold And He Walked Me Towards The Parking Lot Where Nobody Was There.

"Can I Open My Eyes Now?" I Asked
''Yep...Right Now! Take Off That Blindfold." Jake Told Me Handing Me A Box.

I Opened A Box And It Was The Most Beautiful Jewelry I Ever Saw.

It Had A Best Friend Side And One Was Pink And The Other One Was Blue. He Took The Blue One And I Took The Pink One.

"Oh My God. Is This For Me?" I Asked Him.
"Yep... Just As Beautiful As You." He Said.
I Started Blushing When He Said That.
I Looked At His Face And I Started Getting Sad.

"Jake.. I'm Sorry... I Can't Take This. I'm Sorry. But I Can't...'' I Said Walking Away. I Walked Towards My Locker And I Was Putting My Books In My Locker.

"Aaliyah... What's Going On?'' Jake Says On The Urge Of Crying.

"I Don't Want You Getting Hurt. I'm Sorry... See You In Class.." I Said.
I Started Making My Way Towards First Period.

When Jake Arrived In First Period He Didn't Sit In His Normal Seat Which Left Me Sitting Alone Right By My Group Of Bullies. Usually Jake Would Be There To Stop Them From Teasing Me But Now He's Not.