➰Chapter7➰

-Aalyiah's POV-

   After I got my nails done she dressed me as a sexy bunny.(Above Or To The Side) I think this costume is a little bit too showy and sluttish don't you think? But I wouldn't want to upset the princess now would I.

At first I slip on the base of the costume.Woah. that's a lot of cleavage. Anyways I call Hannah in to help me lace up the back.

"Wow I actually think you look better than me in this thing." She said
"Really!?"I Said " No I was joking you would never look better than me. Da Fuck." She Said Laughing

"Haha I knew you were joking I just wanted to see your reaction" I chuckled "Mmm sure you probably really thought that you look better than me haha." She then whispered something to herself.

"What was that?" I questioned

"Nothing." She said

I think something is going on here. Is she planning something else that I don't know about? I don't think I can trust her. Ever since she told me about the plan she has been acting a little weird. I need to find out more.

Jake's POV
°°°

After that little meet up with Hannah And Aalyiah I went home because I didn't feel good. Now I'm in my bed thinking why would Aalyiah would trade me for a popular who hates her.

Well duhh she saw you kiss Hannah and you didn't apologize. Apparently Hannah did and now your sitting here wondering while you could be asking for her forgiveness you idiot.

Ughh my conscious was right but it didn't have to be so mean.

I reached over to the right side of me and grabbed my phone and I instantly texted her
J≈Me A≈Aalyiah

J: Hey Aalyiah

A: Hey Jake please just hurry with what you have to say I'm getting ready to go to Ryder's halloween party

(In the book it's October 2014)

J: Look Aalyiah I'm really sorry for kissing Hannah She Told Me To Walk With Her To The Front And When We Got There She Told Me To Kiss Her And I Didn't Want To Cause Any Trouble So I Did It And Im So So Sorry Aalyiah. And Can I Come To The Party?

A:It's Okaii Jake And Sure If You Want Too

J: So BestFriends *Holds Out Hand*

A:BestFriends *Takes Hand*

J: We're So Cheesy

A:Ikr Ttyl

J:Okaii Byee ✌

〰〰〰〰End Of Convo 〰〰〰〰

Yes! I Finally Have My Girl Back And It Would Be A Matter Of Time Until She's Officially My Girl Friend.

Hannah's POV
°°°

I See Aalyiah Smiling At Her Phone I Think She's Texting Jake. She Always Smiles When He's Around And Blushes When He Says Something Nice.

How Do I Know You Ask? I've Been Stalking Them. Yes It May Sound Reaaly Weird But It's True. I Do It Because She Always Had A Way Of Stealing The Boys I Like. So I Followed Her And Every Date She Went On I Would Pay People To Ruin All Of Her Dates Because She Went Out With People That I Like.

But Then We Got To Highschool And I Juss Started Bullying Her So No One Would Like So I Wouldn't Have To End Up Paying More People To Sabotage Her Dates Any More.
✨✨✨Author's Note ✨✨✨✨

Hey Guys Sorry For The Pov Change. I Want To Thank You Guys For 100+ Reads. The Party Will Be In The Next Chapter.

Peace