First meeting with B.A.P

You and your sister walked towards them and they greeted you. "Annyeonghaseyo." They greeted and bowed towards both of you. Both you and your sister bowed back. The eight of you walked to a cafe and talked. "Hi, i'm Vanessa and this is my older twin sister Janessa." You said while pointing to your sister. "I'm Yongguk and i'm your step-brother." Yongguk intrroduced while smiling. "I'm Himchan." Himchan introduced. "I'm Daehyun." Daehyun introduced. "I'm Yougjae." Youngjae introduced. "I'm Jongup." Jongup introduced. "I'm Junhong but you can call me Zelo." Zelo said. "Ohh... You can call me V and you can call my twin sister Nessa." You said while smiling. "Wow... Both of you are really identical. I can't even tell who's who and your korean is good." Himchan said while smiling. "We got that alot." You said. "How can we tell you guys apart?" Youngjae asked. "Well... My hair's a little brown compared to Nessa and although it's hard to tell, our eyes are a little different. Nessa eyes are bigger than mine. Our korean is a little good because our late dad is korean while our mum is American." You said. "By the way, where's she?" Nessa said, monotone. "What? Her?" Jongup asked, curious. "Sorry, she meant our mother." You said, apologetically. The atmosphere suddenly became a little awkward. "I'll be going to the washroom for awhile." Janessa said while standing up. You looked at her and she shook her head and you nodded your head. She went. "Did you and your sister just communicated telepathically?" Yongguk asked. "Not exactly.... We can read each other mind by looking at each other's eyes." You said while looking worriedly. "Ohh.... What did you asked then?" Himchan asked, curiously. "I asked her if she wanted me to follow but she said no so i nodded my head." You replied. "By the way, why did she call your mother 'her'?" Daehyun asked, curiously. "She kinda dislike our mother." You said while looking down. "Waeyo?" Zelo asked. "Maybe some other time. It's a little long." You said apologetically. 

After a few minutes, Janessa came back. "How old are you guys?" Himchan asked while looking at the both of you. "We are 16 years old." You replied. "Then you are younger than me." Zelo exclaimed. "Why are you so happy?" Janessa asked while loking at him. "Because he's the youngest here." Daehyun explained. Both you and Janessa just nodded your head. "Are you guys always together?" Yongguk asked, curious. "Yeah, we are inseperable and since we have similar hobby, we always to things together." You answered while looking at Janessa. "I heard you have a twin brother as well, are you guys close?" You asked, curious. "Yeah, we are close but we seldom do things together even though we have the same hobby." Yongguk replied. "Is he older than you?" You asked. He nodded his head and you just looked at him.

An hour later, they brought you and your sister home.