Taecyeon got caught and you forget about him?!

The next day, when everyone alraedy woke up and eaten their breakfast, Yongguk and Himchan decided to tell them the news. "Umm... Since you guys are feeling slightly better than yesterday, we decided to tell you something." Himchan said as he looked at them. "What is it, hyung?" Youngjae asked as he looked at him. "It's about Vanessa." Yongguk replied while looking Janessa. "What?! What about her?" Janessa asked, worried. "She might or might not suffer from a head injury and she will have partial amnesia." Yongguk announced. "Mwo!?" All of them shouted, shocked but Zelo spoke up, "Hyung, what is 'partial amnesia'?" "Partial amnesia is when you hit your head, you will lose some memories and remember some." Yongguk explained while looking at him. "What if she forgets baout us? What should we do?" Daehyun asked as he looked at Yongguk and Himchan. "We just have to be prepared for the worse then." Himchan said.

After a few weeks, you finally woke up and saw the members and Janessa sitting around. "Oppa, she woke up!" Janessa shouted when she saw your eyes open. All of them ran towards you while Daehyun ran to call the doctors. After a few minutes, the doctor arrived, examined her and came out. "She seems fine but we have to keep her here for a few more days to see how she's doing." The doctor informed and left with some nurses. "Nessa, what am i doing here?" You asked as you looked at her. "You hurt your head, remember? While fighting with Taecyeon." Janessa replied while looking at you. "What? Who's Taecyeon?" You asked as you looked at her, curious. All of the members exchanged glances and Zelo stood out. "V, do you remember me?" Zelo asked as he looked at you. "Of course i do, how can i forget my own boyfriend?" You said as you smiled at him. All of the members and Janessa exchanged glances as well. "Then what about us? Do you remember us?" The other five members asked as they looked at you. "Of course i remember. Yongguk oppa, Himchan oppa, Youngjae oppa, Daehyun oppa and Jongup oppa." You replied while smiling. "Then, how come you forget Taecyeon?" Himchan asked as he looked at you. "Seriously, who's this 'Taecyeon' that you guys keep mentioning? Should i know him?" You asked, curious. "Ani, it's alright." Himchan answered and smiled. "By the way, how did i injured my head?" You asked as you looked at them. "You accidentally knocked onto something and injured your head." Youngjae answered as he looked at you, smiling. You just nodded. "Oppa, Nessa. Can you guys go out. I want to sleep, feeling tired." You said as you yawned sleepily. "Araseo, good night." All of them said and left.

"Mayvbe it's a good thing that she forget about him." Jongup said while they are outside. "Yeah, maybe." Yongguk agreed. "Yah, lets go back, i'm tired." Himchan exclaimed and all of them headed home.

The next day, Janessa and the other members are watching the news and suddenly, all of them went near the tv. The news said that Taecyeon had been caught and was sentenced to a few months in 'Boys' home'. "Finally, that kid is being caught." Himchan said as he leaned back on the sofa. "Great that he's been caught but somehow, i feel sad for him." Zelo said as he continue eating his cereal.