~chapter nineteen~

We show up at Vanya's boyfriends house.   Everything is going crazy.  "Oh fucking shit no!" Y/n yells scared for her life.  Five grabs her hand.  "Thank you." She mumbles making loud enough for only Five to hear, he smiles.  "You're welcome, love." He says making her smile also.  "God damn them," Klaus says a smug grin on Five's face.  Y/n hits his head making him pout a bit.  "Hey!" He almost yelled, making Y/n laugh at him.  After a while of driving they reach Leonard's house.  When they walk through the door they see Allison, sitting on the floor with blood coming out of her neck.  "Holy shit," Y/n says and walks over Leonard lying on the ground.  Everyone ignores Vanya crying "I didn't mean it!  I'm s-sorry!" Y/n glares at her while Luther is crying over Allison's body.  "Hey Five!?" She yells across the room, Five looks at her.  "Can you throw me that eye!? I wanna see something!" She continued to yell.  Five nods and throws the eye to her.  Y/n pops the eye into his head.  "It's his." Y/n says bluntly. 

"Woah woah woah! How does she know a if the eye!?" Luther asks his cries stopping from confusion.  Y/n and Five look at each other Five blushes before Y/n replies with, "Long story." She sighs before remembering "Oh shit Allison!" They bring Allison back to the Academy, and Grace helps her. 

"Wait what?" Y/n asks as everyone is waiting for Allison to be okay.  "I said that Vanya will cause the apocalypse.  Did you not see her when we entered the house!?" Five said and Y/n rolls her eyes.  She then gives him a nod saying 'I get it.'

"God dammit Vanya."