4

hird Person POV.

It was all good.Sensei explain that the kids would live at the monestary trainning.They were talking until Lucy saw in chair was another GI it was a white with what looks like a snowflake."Granduncle,whose GI is that."she asked."Oh thats the ninja of snow GI he has not come yet"sensei explained."Who is the ninja of snow"jake asked."You would all find out in time."sensei said.They all went back to what they were talking about but Lucy still wondered who is the ninja of snow.

Lucy POV

I cant get it off my mind,who is the white ninja because are not all the ninjas soupose to come here.As we walked we entered a room with kind of stuff."this is the trainning room this is were you would train."grand uncle said."Cool" Kayden said.'It is getting late you parents drop of your clothes, go get ready for sleep"grand uncle said."i got dress in my yellow pjs with light pink butterflies.I had to get ready in the bathroom because i share the room with the others.I decided to get some water before i go to bed.As i enter the kicten i see granduncle talking to some man with light blonde hair."ok i kow what you mean you may train him yourself but  when  theres trouble this watch will blink."granduncle said handing the man a watch."ok sensi"he said as exiting the door.He turns around and see me."what are you doing out of bed you should be sleep you have a big day tomarrow."he said "i came for some water"i get my water and goes back to the room.As a surprise they are asleep,i thought they would be up playing video games.As i sleep i stillhave in the back of my mind who is the ninja of snow.

sorry if it is short very sorrry i will make the next one longer