6

Lucy POV

It has been a week since we started trainning and keep to wonder when are we going on our first mission.I was playing a video game on my game console when an alarm went off.I did not know what it mean but i rushed down the hall to see my grand uncle there."Hurry and get suit up you have mission and tell the others"he said.A mission i thought as i rush to the bedroom were they were doing something stupid,trying to eat a tube of icecream upside down."Guys we have a mission put your suits on."i yelled at them.They quickly turned right side up but with a bad bairn frezze.I ignored them and grabbed my suit and went to granduncle.3 minutes later the others came."what is the mission."we asked at the same time."there is a robbery at the bank."he said."we are on it but how are we going to get there."i asked."follow me",he said.We entered something kinda like a stable with a four headed dragon."cool"we all said at the same time."i will fly you get on"granduncle said (im going to call him GU for short).We got on and he flew the dragon.It took like 2 minutes to reach there.We landed on the ground."i will wait for you here"GU said.We went inside an saw horrifying site.There were pale skin people with red eyes every were and it had some kinda black creepy thing sunking the life out of that women.We tried to fight them but they were too storng.They chased us up to the top of the building.We thought we were goners and if matters could not get any scaryer i walked back slipped on a pole and fell off the roof.I braced for impace but i landed on snow??."were did snow come from"i said. I looked up and saw a person in a black hoodie covering his face."jump"i heard the person said to the other guys.They jumped and that same person droped thick layers of snow on them.He then jumped off the roof and into a snow pile he made.he then walked over to us."are four guys alright."he asked."good i have to go now"he said about to turn away before i stoped him."wait do you want to come with us."i asked him."ok i will"he said.He took his hood down and i saw his face he had white hair with black eyes.We walked to GU and he saw the boy."oh i see you have met your new team mate."he said."he is our new team mate"jake said."i would like to introduce zack he ninja of snow"GU said.We got on the dragon and talked.He told us about him being a nindroid and his parents are too and all sorts of stuff.When we landed Jake asked zack something.

Zack POV

We just came off the dragon when Jake came up to me."Zack can i see your panel"Jake said."OK if you want to"i said as i opened it up.He was looking at it then Kayden bumped into Cody  and started stumbling backwards and Jake making him hit my movement switch making my legs cross each other every time i walk.Lucy came in front me."whats wrong Zack"she ask."i am fiiiii"i try to say before legs crossed and i fell on Lucy giving her and accidental kiss on the lips."I'm sorry are you hurt"i asked getting off her."i i i i am f-fine"she said getting off the floor blushing i wonder why."i have to go home now."i said."oh do you have too "she said ''I'm afraid i have too good night i said opening the door heading home.When i reached home i met my father."why are you home so late Zack."he asked.I look at the time from my system and it was 10:30 pm."oh I'm sorry i was with my other team mates."i said."OK but next time leave a message."he said.I went to my room after explaining it again to mother.I put on plain white pajamas and went to sleep mode.

Lucy POV

He did not notice he kissed me on my lips when we fell and it kinda felt good.What stop acting crazy lucy you dont like him boys are gross.I change into a light pink PJ's with violet flowers on it.i climb in my bed still cant get that kiss of my mind and how cut he is. ugh i have enough weirdness for one day time for a good night sleep.