8

Zack POV

The next day we had a free day so we were bored exceptional jake he would not stop talking about it."im soooooooooo boerd"jake wined as he kept poking cody."if you dont stop ill cut every fingure you have with and axe."cody shouted.Jake stepped back from him a little." i know what we cAN PLAY, TRUTH OR DARE."kayden said."you know that game always end with one of us getting totally embaresed"lucy said."thats the point"kayden said."what is truth or dare."i asked."we will show you"cody said."and to make it intersting we will put some random dares in a hat and pick it."jake said."ok i will get the hat and you guys write some dares."kayden said.A few minutes laterwe were all in a circle with a hat in the middle."who want to go first"kayden asked." i will go" jake said putting his hand in.He pulled out his habd and read the paper and look at cody and handed it to him."WHAT!!!!!"he yelled.lucy got the paper and read it."haha, you two have to kiss"she said.They looked at each other and crossed their arms."i am not doing that."cody said."me neither" jake said. "if you do i will make a chocalete cake for cody and let you play my brandnew game console " Lucy said. They looked at each other and said fine. they began to lean in."this is taking to long"kayden said pushing cody into jake and made them kiss."im going to kill you kayden."cody said running after him while jake looked rather pink."well lets carry on."lucy said putting her hand in the hat and pulling out a paper and froze."lucy are you alright."i asked.She gave me the paper and blushed or overheat in my case.i looked up at her.'you dont have to -"i cut her off by kissing her cheek. " did i play the game well." i said. "yes very well"she said. Later the others came back to finish the game.One of the dares was for me to drink  alot of cola ." my sugar cpacity is full may i stop"i asked " no continue" i followed  and contiued drinking knowing im will go on a super sugar rush after this." i put the bottle down and everything started to spin and i could not remember any thing else.

kaydens POV

i watch zack drink bottle after bottle he asked to stop but i had to say contiue.he drank a onother bottle but put it down and then he start sparking."oh no " i thought in my head as he started running up the house like a manica." we have to stop him"Jake said.We tried to catch him but time we caught he shut down."wat are we going to do"lucy said." i will call sesei"coddy said going out the room."a feww moments later sensei came in with zacks father."it seems he consumed too much sugar i havetook some of it out so he will be fine by morning when his system reboots."he said."ok we will keep a close eye on him"sensei said. he then turned to us."will any of you three explain what happened.We explainedeverything except for the dares we did."ok you all have to stay in the room for the rest of the day and do an extra hour of trainning tomarow."awwww:"we said walking to our room which we spend and also watching zack.