PART 1

One day, I was bored and was watching television.

So, I asked my parents to go for picnic. My mother firstly said no! but later on she said "ok! we all will go"

I was extremely happy then, I asked where?

"We will go to mall". Slowly the day was passing my happiness slightly started becoming sadness. "When will father come mom, see I am ready from 2 hours" I said.

Mother said "Father is very busy today with his work so may be we will not go".

I was extremely sad...
Then, late night father came I watched him with angry eyes. He was pity on me.

Next day, with an angry mood. I asked my father why you said that we will go to mall when you have a lots of work. Do you know how upset I was?

Father gave a graceful smile and said that no problem we will go tomorrow. I become more angry and said "yes! you always say tomorrow because tomorrow never comes" ugh!

Father poured water into glass and gave me to drink and said "dear calm down and drink water"

"No never!" I said

In an angry tone I said "I am leaving this house I will go to mall alone"

Father in angry tone "keep this money and get lost"

"Ok fine! I am leaving and never come back" I said

AUTHOR'S NOTE :-

THANKYOU....