PART 2

I left my house. I then asked the auto driver to take me to the mall.

He said "ok, sit down".

I sat on the bench and reached the mall in half-hour. Yeah! I am in the mall.

First I was confused where to go but then I thought to watch an interesting movie so I bought a movie ticket but the movie will start in 1 hour. Till then, I bought popcorns and things to eat. I was so happy.

Finally, its the time for movie with cold drink and popcorns I watched the movie.

Then after the movie I went to play house room and played very interested games. I won many exciting prizes in those games.

Slowly the time passed and darkness spread everywhere.

In evening, I questioned myself "Oh no! Where would I stay tonight?".

Then an interesting idea came in mind to book a hotel's room.

I booked a room for staying there. The waiter took me inside my room. I entered the room and said "Wow! What an amazing room it is. Yeah! I will stay here"

Now, its the time to sleep alone. I was scared of ghosts but I said no problem I will manage nothing is there like ghosts.

I took my paste and brushed my teeth. I kept the money given by my father aside and Layed on the bed covering myself with blanket.

Suddenly, I saw a shadow on the wall.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

THANKYOU...