PART 3

There was a shadow on the wall. I was thinking that who is that sometimes I thought that may be someone is going to his/her home. But sometimes bad thoughts also came to my mind like that's a ghost.

~Then I was cuddling and was not able to sleep. I thought that there is a ghost. ~

I was not able to sleep. More and more thoughts about ghost came in my mind.

~Suddenly, I remembered all those stories which were told by my friends about ghosts. My friend Gauransh told me about granny the ghost who is mad and always tease others. And my friend Peter told that  his mother saw a monster in water.~

Oh No! I was again and again thinking that ghost is there and he will kill me.

I covered myself completed with blanket and slowly reached the corner of that room cuddling.

I was not able to sleep. Only thinking about the ghost.

I was trying to sleep and suddenly, a voice of cracking glass came. Now, I thought that ghost is in angry mood and is coming near me to kill me.

After half an hour thinking all about the ghost my eyes closed and I slept.

Now, in my dreams I saw a bag full of chocolates and toffees. I was eating many chocolates and toffees. "Oh No! Run away quickly monster! monster!" the children near me screamed and shouted and I was still busy eating chocolates and thinking that's a rumour.

But, everywhere people were running shouting. So I thought to have a look once. I saw behind me there was really a monster....

AUTHOR'S NOTE :-

THANKYOU...