I walked into a place...

I walked into a place not knowing where I was. I seemed to be in a white room. Four white walls no doors nor windows. I frantically ran around the small blank room. I started calling some words but nothing was coming out of my mouth. I paused and tried speaking again but my mouth was frozen. I looked down at my clothes and I was wearing white colored clothing. I examined my shirt and found that there was a sheet of printed paper pinned to my shirt. It read,"Happiness is right around the corner." I took the sheet and ripped it from my shirt then crumpled it up and threw it at the corner of the room. When to paper ball hit the floor it made the corner shine. I walked towards this distraction and looked at it closely. I picked the ball pack up and threw it at the bare wall next to the corner and the entire room lit up. Black paint filled the walls, but the paint avoided a rectangular shape on the wall. After the paint had stopped running the rectangle grew a knob. I cautiously walked towards the shape. In a blink I was there and I placed my cold hands on the knob and felt a shock. I turned the circle and the rectangle now a door opened. I walked out into the hall and noticed that the room behind me had tuned back to white and the door closed.