Winnow

I gazed down the dark hall way. I again tried screaming someone's name and words came out. I was screaming "HELP" in my head but "Winnow" came out of my mouth. Never have I heard the word winnow. I looked down at my clothing attire. I had seemingly changed into another white shirt and this time there was another sheet of paper pinned to it. I again tore the sheet off my shirt and read the message. This message read ,"Distinguished." I remember knowing what distinguished meant but I couldn't seem to recall it. I stood there in the narrow space and pondered on that word. Once the word bluntly came to my mind I felt a bizarre felling on my stomach. I look down and a printed sign had reappeared on my stomach. I took this sign also and it said,"Run." With true fear in my eyes I ran down the hall. I ran and ran till suddenly my foot started to fade away. It became more transparent by the moment and before I knew it I was hopping on one leg. With both sheets in my hands I stretched my arms out to balance. With that action I fell flat on my face and the papers flew up in the air. I laid there not able to get up. I looked up and saw the papers floating down to the cold hard floor, the papers hit the floor and I started to rise. My foot re-appeared and my eyes started to shut. Without any of my strength I started to walk towards the end of the hall. Without any try I started to chant,"Winnow is my Distinguish, Winnow is my Distinguish." Soon my eyes reopened and I was at a giant door with a small grey screen in the middle. The grey screen lit up and and blue hand print appears on the screen. Again without any of my control, my hand seemingly lifts up and places itself on the hand print. After a few seconds my hand comes down and the handprint turns green. The door slides open and a new room is present.