•15

Rhee Kimjie:
When Taehyung kissed my forehead I felt my heart jumping in joy. I shifted into my wolf form and killed the hunters that are in my way. I saw Taehyung's Father and a girl trying to escape from us. I assumed it's Bora. 1 warrior attacked Taehyung's Father leaving Bora alone. I approach her and she started to shake in fear.

"Hey there Bora"

"P-please don't k-kill me" She started to cry like a baby. I was going to bite her in her neck when suddenly Taehyung's Father shielded Bora so he's the one that I bit instead of Bora. Bora just left Taehyung's Father there without even helping him. I regretted what I did.

"Ki-kimjie" He smiled weakly to me.

"I'm sorry Sir"

"I-It's okay I d-deserve this. Please tell Taehyung that I-I love him so much. F-find Taehyung's grandma in the human world. S-she have something to tell to the both of you. And please take care of Taehyung no matter what happens. I-I love you daughter" His body turned cold. He's not breathing anymore. This is my fault. I look around and see many dead bodies of hunters and wolves. I walk to the pack with a sad, guilt and angry face. I know they can't see my face but they know that I'm angry. I wish I could turn back the time but I know I can't do that. Taehyung will hate me and I don't want that to happen. From a far, I could see Taehyung waving happily to me but that smile will be gone when I will tell him that his father is already dead. I'm such a bad mate. Once I was near them, Taehyung immediately hugged me.

"Kimjie I'm so happy that you're okay"

"Yeah" I walk away from him because I can't stand seeing him. Not that I don't want to see him.

"What's wrong with her Rujin?" Taehyung asked Rujin.

"Maybe there's something bad that happened earlier"