Chapter 1 A very strange encounter...

Hi! I'm Samara Weather. Currently, my family in Hawaii had sent me out to go to school in Canada.

I didn't really want to leave my family, but my parents wanted it, so I had to.

Also, I have a friend at the school I'm going to. Her name is Erica.
Since she's the only person I know, she let me stay at her place for a while.

Until, that is, I heard her on the phone with someone complaining about all her bills and anything money related.
So, I felt I was a bother and told her I had a place to go to instead and thanked her for all ages done for me.

The only thing is,
I didn't HAVE a place to stay.

The day I walked out of Erica's house is today. And I'm not sure where to go.

As I thought about this, I bumped into something.
Hard.

"Ow, ow, ow..." I manage to whisper to myself as I hold my head with my hand.

I open my eyes to see what happened, and it turns out I bumped into a boy.
He looked my age.

"O-oh sorry, sir. Are you alright?" I ask worriedly.

"Damn. I'm fine, thanks. Hey, you dropped your bag." He says as he opens his eyes.
They're golden. And his hair is bright orange.

"Here." The boy stands up and gives me his hand.

"Uh... th-thanks." I answer.
Then I go to pick up my bag but it's not there.

"This what you're looking for?" The boys asks.

"Uhm, yeah." As I say this, he hands it to me.

He smiles at me making me blush. But then his smile is interrupted by a cough.
No, a couple coughs.

Is he sick?...

"U-uh, thanks."

"Cough* no problem. Cough * cough*... excuse me." with that, he leaves.

I'm left there holding my bag and staring into the direction the boy went.

Soon...
"Sigh." I sat down under a tree on top of a hill I had gone to once.
The view was amazing up here. I could see the mountains and the city lights as they shined under the pitch black sky.

Let me describe how I look.
I have short black hair and green eyes. They kinda have a little hint of blue in them and turn different colors according to my many moods.

Here's a little chart thing.
•••••••••••••••••••••
Red=angry
Orange=getting angry
Yellow=happy/excited
Green=neutral
Turquoise=confused/surprised
Blue=sad
Purple=sick (basically in any way)
Pink=in love
White=you better fudgin' run.
••••••••••••••••••••
So yeah.

I usually l like to wear camouflage green or black. But my favorite color is a deep, deep shade of red.

That's some info for now I guess.
No more needed at the moment.

I sat on top of that hill, looking at the big city. Then I noticed something.

As my eyes trailed downwards, I caught a glance of a broken shack.

It still had a door and some windows but it wasn't in the best shape.

Curious, I stood up with my bag and walked over to the shack.

As I approached the door, I realized something.
There was electricity running still.
Maybe it's a place to live!
I'll have a home then...

(Just saying I'm usually most of the time always happy. I cry a lot but the only time I'm angry is when some hurts me, both physically and mentally, to the point where I snap. But see, everyone likes me for my personality, so I rarely ever snap.
Also I never have yet so... yeah...)
Anyways...