CHAPTER 1

Y/n: WHAT?? YOU GUYS ARE NOT KIDDING RIGHT?

Colleague 1: why would we be joking about such news?

Y/n rushes to the Head of Department's office without even finishing her lunch..

In the office:

Y/n: Please Mrs. Lee I would do anything if you could send me from our department. I promise I would work extra time and even do your house chores for you..

Y/n said this while sitting on her knees and literally begging to go. And why wouldn't she be so desperate, after all BTS are coming to the company she works in.

Y/n POV:

When I took this job as a Biotechnologist in the R&D department of a famous makeup brand I never knew I could actually be meeting them through this company! When I heard that our company has chosen BTS to feature for their new makeup line I was more than shocked. I rushed to Mrs. Lee's office to beg her to send me to the Fashion department to work on their team and get a chance to meet BTS, finally! I would do anything to go to work for the team even if that means I have to wash the dishes at Mrs. Lee's house.

In the office:

Mrs. Lee: Y/n why are you acting like a child, stand up and act professional please.

Y/n(while sobbing): Mrs. Lee please let me go and meet them, I have been waiting for this moment my entire life. You know how much I have suffered this past year but I still didn't return just because I wanted to meet them.

Mrs. Lee: Okay! Okay! Let me see what I can do, and now please stop crying and stand up.

Author POV:

Mrs. Lee made some calls and arranged for Y/n to work on the fashion team for this project. Y/n have to work small errands as she was new on the fashion team and won't be getting the incentive as she will be working unofficially. Any of these facts didn't bother Y/n as she was almost losing it from the news of her joining the fashion team. It was a short outdoor photoshoot which will last a week and that is more than enough to get a selca with the BANGTAN boys.

Y/n POV:

SO IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING!!! I couldn't sleep a bit last night thinking about how I am about to meet them after all, thinking about all the hardship I endured for the last 1 and ½ years tears started rolling down my cheeks. I quickly reminded myself how special the day was and went towards the cupboard to bring out the dress I bought last year specially for a fan meet. Took a shower wore the dress and applied light makeup, grabbed my bag and looked at myself in the mirror for the last time before heading to work. PERFECT, I thought to myself and had the brightest smile on my face since a long time.

Time skip to 10 a.m.:

I went to the address given by Mrs. Lee and saw a beautiful setup for the shoot, the guys were still not here so I thought of introducing myself to the rest of the crew.

Y/n: Hello! I am y/n it's nice to meet you all, I am from the R&D department and will be joining you guys for the shoot please take care of me. Thank you .

Collegue1: I don't care who you are but stay out of our faces!!

Y/n was both shocked and hurt to get such a cold reply from the people she is going to work with. Her eyes were wet but she somehow managed herself and moved to the table and started preparing to work when suddenly a girl pulled her by her hand and dragged her from her seat.