CHAPTER 2

Everybody was shocked to see the guys with a girl but moreover everyone was jealous of her. Some wanted to take a picture but as a rule of no use of cameras they couldn't.

Xxx2: WTF! Xxx1, look who's here and with whom!

Xxx1: This girl is something right? It will be a fun shoot(evil smirk).

Y/n POV:

I feel embarrassed as well as shy being with the guys, but I am somehow feeling blessed too. Thinking all these made my eyes get teary but I controlled my emotions quickly.

Rm and Jhope helped me sit on a chair and Jimin-sshi bought me some water.

A BTS member's POV:

She is cute. But I think she is sad because I saw her eyes getting wet, I guess she really went through a lot just to meet us guys. Maybe I can make up for that for what I know I just want her to smile, her smile is pretty...

Time skip:

Rm: Are you okay y/n? Let me have a look at your leg.

He then takes a look and gives a small smile at you.

Y/n: Is everything okay namjoon-sshi?

Xxx1: Okay that's it! I can't take it anymore, why is that bitch getting treated like a princess? Let's make sure today is her first and last day at the set!!

Xxx2: Wait Kim woo-ri, what are you gonna do?

Woo-ri: Just follow my lead Hana..

[Woo-ri walked towards y/n and Hana followed her, while going towards her she picked up a vase which was to be used as a prop. She then walks past y/n but drops the vase on y/n injured leg.]

Y/n: AAAH!

Woo-ri: Oh! I am sorry it just slipped from my hand.

Hana: I hope you won't be able to come from tomorrow, sorry about that.

Suga: y/n, are you okay?

Y/n: I am okay(with tears flowing from her eyes).

Suga: aish! How can you be so careless!!(screamingly)

Woo-ri: I....(with a scared look)

Suga: Before I do something which I shouldn't get the hell out of here!

Woo-ri and Hana ran from there sobbing.

Y/n: Suga-sshi you shouldn't have yelled, what about your public image? What if they say anything to the media?

Suga: How can you be thinking of me when you are in a situation like this y/n?

Y/n: But, but...

[Before y/n could complete suga picked her on his arms and walked towards their vanity van.]

Author POV:

Everyone else was busy with their shoot, while suga took y/n to the vanity van and made her sit on the bed. Y/n's heart was beating fast and cheeks were already red, she then looked towards suga. He was so sincerely taking care of her which made y/n blush even more.

Y/n: You are cute(her head still lowered)

Suga: You are cuter.

Y/n: But you are literally a cat(looks up at suga and did a lil meow)

Suga: I told you, you are cuter, maybe that's why I like you.

Y/n looks up at suga who was already staring at her, she then turns her head to the other side because of shyness.