CHAPTER 3

Suga: Let out all your emotions and cry until you feel good okay? Because once you are done crying I am not letting you cry again, EVER!!

[Y/n buried her head deeper on his neck and cried her eyes out. She had a crush on Seokjin for like forever, so when she heard his words her heart was crushed. She cried as long as needed.]

Y/n: I... I think I am good to go now. My leg is hurting so I am gonna take leave today, I hope you will understand suga-sshi.

Suga: Let me drive you home.

Y/n: NO! I mean I don't want any public attention towards any of you and moreover my place is quite near.

Suga: Okay if you say so but before you go, give me your number.

[Y/n gave her number to him then walked towards the set where everyone was working and bid them all a goodbye.]

Tae: Was her ankle paining a lot? She took the day off.

Suga: Her ankle was hurting so I insisted she take the day off.

Rm: She should go see a doctor I think.

Jk: What if it's a fracture?

Jimin: She looked sad, maybe she was in a lot of pain.

Jhope: I just hope she is okay, she is such a great girl.

Suga: Don't worry y'all I will take care of her. I really like her, you know.

Jk: Wow! I have never seen hyung so smitten. It's cute..

Jin: Let's complete the shoot today because we will shift to the Dark set or whatever those ruins are called.

[The guys went and completed their work so they can go home as soon as possible. Everyone was worried about y/n so after they completed the shoot Suga-sshi called her up to ensure she was doing well. After they had a small talk over the phone he told that she is doing fine.]

Author POV:

The next morning when y/n woke up her ankle was far better than yesterday but the incident with Seokjin made her a bit upset. But then she got a text message and when she opened that it was from suga-sshi which reads "good morning my cupcake please make lunch for me today and wear sky blue." A smile formed on her lips when she saw the text and her cheeks turned red. She immediately rushed towards the washroom and took a shower. She then made some lunch for Suga and wore a pretty blue dress which gave her butterflies. She took the lunch boxes and headed to the bus stand and after 15 mins she reached her office only to see Yoongi wearing a sky blue shirt and waiting for her.

Tae: What?? Hyung and Y/n are wearing the same colour.

Rm: Wait.. Are you guys dating already?

Y/n: Omo! Omo! No we are not dating.

Suga: Yet!

Y/n: Suga-sshi!

Jhope: It seems that your ankle is fine y/n. And you are looking lovely in this dress.

Jimin: Hyung can I take y/n to a date with me today she is looking very pretty.

Suga: Yah!!! Don't you even think about it.

Jin: Y/n are you okay? Did you take all the medicine yesterday?

Y/n: I am fine thank you for asking Seokjin-sshi.

[Suga went up to y/n grabbed her by her wrist and took her to the set.]

Y/n: Suga-sshi is everything okay?

"I was getting jealous of you with Jin hyung. I know that you like him but I like you too." Suga said this and made a small pout with his lips.

Y/n: OMG you are such a cute cat..

Suga: Did you just call me a cat?

Y/n: Yes I did because you are a cat.

Rm: Hey you love birds let's get to work.

Y/n: Yes Namjoon-sshi.

Time skip to lunch break:

Everybody was more than happy to see all the food y/n prepared and without wasting a minute they did in.

"Noona this is the best rolled omelette I have ever had" said Taehyung with a mouth full of food.

Y/n: Did you just call me noona?

Tae: Why? Should I not call you that?

Y/n: Yes please call me that I am honoured.

Rm: Should we call you noona too?

Y/n: Only if you guys want too.

[They had a fun time during lunch and it was the first time in these years that made y/n feel like she is having lunch with her family. After they completed the lunch they rushed to the set as it was a busy day, while y/n was cleaning up she heard someone coming from behind.]

Y/n: Suga-sshi I told you I can manage this and you don't have to help me-

Jin: It's me, Seokjin.

Y/n: I am so sorry I thought it was Suga-sshi.

Jin: Yeah I get that, seems like you guys are dating.

Y/n: I have said it before that we are not dating but yeah Suga-sshi likes me a lot and unlike others I will give him a chance.

Jin: I know that you are upset but... I...

Y/n: It's okay I can understand, after all you are Mr. Worldwide Handsome why would you even think about dating a girl like me.

Jin: Y/n you got the wrong idea...

Jimin: Hyung everyone is waiting for you.

Seokjin's POV:

I wanted to know how her ankle is, but she is so upset and moreover she has got the wrong idea about me not liking her back. If I try to make myself clear, maybe she will get soft and not give the chance to suga. I should let her hate me as much as she wants cause that's how she will start liking him. And after all she wore matching colours with him. They look good together, I should stay away from them, maybe that's better.
"Yoongi-ah you deserve her more than i do" he said with tears in his eyes and pain in his heart. The only thing Kim Seokjin can never do is hurt his fellow members and so he decided to let go of his love.

So a question to all the lovely people reading this: should I continue this or end it here?
Comment down and let me know 😊