4.

Tomura & memories

Lights... he hadn't opened his eyes yet, but he could see though his closed eyes that his room is full of brightness.
He hated the lights. Although he usually woke up at late forenoon, he always had his curtains closed so the lights couldn't disturb him. He couldn't remember back when was the last time he moved them.
But now, the whole room was shining from the brightness. Could it be that he accidentally disintegrated the curtains while he was sleeping? Probably not, cuz he had full control over his quirks since he got the OFA.

But not only the lights weren't right, it was noisy.
He hated when his subordinates made so much sound, mostly when he wasn't up yet.
He finally managed to open his eyes. The first thing he saw was the curtains .. fully opened.
Could it be.. that some of the LoV members got the guts to prank him? It was nearly impossible because all of the villains were afraid of him enough to not to disturb him with such a dumb shit. But if yes, he will kill them..

Slowly he woke up fully, and sit up on his bed.
Then he realised something was not right here. It wasn't his room.
How? No one could kidnap him, he is the fucking dark lord, the villain king, whatever. After he took a deeper look, he doubted that possibility. He was wearing his own black clothes, and had no chains on him. He quickly checked out his quirks, they all were working.
After that he decided to explore the room. For him, it was disgustingly bright. The huge windows, the walls were painted white and light yellow. (unlike his own room, what was mostly painted black)

The room itself was quite big, there were some drawings and pictures on the wall, and the furniture, what was suited for a boy in his age. Books, videogames, even some lexicons.
According to that, the owner of the room should have attended a school. Tomura wondered what an actual school was like. He never had the chance to go to one.
Above the desk, there was a notice board hanging, with some interesting things pinned on it.
There were some articles about the UA, All Might and some other hero stuff, but it didn't seem like it was a research for a plan at all, these were just some random papers. Shigaraki wasn't really interested so he didn't read it.
But there was an article which attracted his attention. It was about Endeavour; according to the paper the ex number 2 hero was successfully sentenced for 10 years minimum, and he is in jail right now.
The Todoroki family is now happy with the justice they got; and under the text there was a family picture with their names in it. The mother Rei, and the 4 children Shoto, Fuyumi, Natsuo and .. Touya Todoroki.
Shigaraki immediately recognised him. Despite his scars weren't that ugly, and his hair was white and not black, it was obvious that he was Dabi.

So he was right indeed.. he always had the feeling that Dabi is related to the flame hero somehow, because they shared a lot of similarities indeed. Their eyes, their quirks.. not if Shigaraki would care that much. Until Dabi won't betray him, it's fine.
Even Tomura claimed he was a monster, but he would never kick out Dabi just because he is related to a hero. It would be a real paradox.

So maybe that's why the flame villain wanted so much to fight against Endeavour - Tomura thought - but it's still no clear why he didn't finished his work, he had the possibility to kill the hero while making a pretty big destruction there.
And then Tomura got it. He carefully read the report after the action, which stated that on the location of the fight, there was the hero's youngest son, Shoto as well.
Oh fuck, Dabi fucked up the whole action just to protect his brother.
After the realisation, Shigaraki felt so numb.
He was rude to Dabi, it happens sometimes. The flame villain never said a word about his family or background, how the hell was he supposed to know that?

The family.. a thing that Tomura didn't have for a while. He addressed All for One as a Sensei and he obeyed him in every fucking thing - not like he had an option back then.
Even if he realised he was just a tool for his Sensei. But on the other hand, he was the one who saved him, therefore Tomura felt like he owes AFO his life.

After AFO got caught, Dr. Ujiko considered to hide somewhere else, so he left the house of his Master and went to a clinic. The point was that he couldn't bring all of his equipments there, he decided to make some brand new ones in the clinic. For example, the so called Nomu-makers, which he often used for "fix Tomura up" if it was necessary. It contained a checking up on his quirks, seeing if are they working properly and probably he made some experiments too.
And if All for One commanded, he deleted Shigarakis memories - again.

After Tomura was found by AFO, he was kind of twisted, and then was the first time his master made the doctor to clear the boy's mind.
His memories weren't deleted for ever, after a while they got back. Not all of them, not as clearly like they actually happened , just a shady version, so after all, Tomura didn't even wanted to get them back. In fact, he kinda liked when the doc got rid of them for him.

But he didn't do it since he moved to that clinic. And the memories started to come out from the dark sides of Tomuras mind.

And it was horrifying. The pieces just came out in the most unexpected moments and they almost drove him crazy.

It felt like he was watching some short videos in his mind.
He had seen his father, shouting with him and hitting him. Then there he was, a little, black-haired boy, locked outside the house, crying and trembling. How despicable.

And then the horror starts.
Firstly, his dog. Tomura saw his younger self getting some great times with that dog. It seemed that the little boy really cared for the pet. What is disintegrating at this very moment from his touch.

Secondly, his sister. First the memories, how greatly they got along, how Hana liked him, treated him with kindness and love, she even stood for him against their father.
Hana coming to him with a warm blanket to cover him. He cries, and shows the ashes of his pet. Hana doesn't understand. She is stroking him and tells him everything will be fine. And she touches his hand. She disappears within a minute.

Thirdly, his mother and grandparents. They are coming out of the house at the same time because he is shouting. It is beyond his imagination how could Hana disappear. Ashes everywhere.

Then he sees his mother. She always cooked so deliciously. She often hugged him and gave him a goodnight kiss. She told him he can be whatever he wants to. Even a hero .. she whispers .. like Grandma Nana.
"But you cant say it out loud in front of your father..."

His father. Always angry, always shouting, he hates him, he is afraid of him, he is crying with Hana after seeing their father being so rude and aggressive with their mother.
He is the next. The man hits him without any hesitation. He heard the boy was talking about heroes. He can barely breathe. Everything hurts.
His mother is just watching with teary eyes.
She cant do anything.

And the scene changes for the outside again. His mother and his grandparents are disintegrating.
The young boy's palms are on the ground. All his ten fingers.
Why is it happening? Is there a villain? Why are they all gone? Why isnt a hero coming to save them? To save him?

Then he realised. He was the fucking villain there. He caused their disappearance, with his very own hand.

Then he finally sees his father coming out of the house.
He stops crying. Instead of the tears there is a bloody smile on his face.
The man is quite terrified, he doesn't understand what's happening.
The young boy is heading to his father. He finally stands in front of him.
The man is kneeling, wants to get a better look on his son.

The boy places his hand on his father's face.
All of his five fingers are touching the man, who disintegrates within a second.
The boy's black hair suddenly turns all white.

_______
The next chapter will be cute and and all fluff I promise👀✨