Kiss Or Tell

Your p.o.v

Gwen, Kio, Quinton, and I are in the living room waiting on our food to get here. We were watching Vampire Diaries and started a game of TorD. "Ok, Kio! Truth or dare?" Gwen asked. "Dare." He said. "I dare you to.. Take your shirt off." She said. He did so and she took his shirt, swinging it everywhere. "Datch truth or dare." Kio asked. "Or..." I respond. "Um..ok..? Who did you have a crush on?" He asked me. "Ooou~ I don't know... It's kinda hard trying to get any alone time with any of you if I'm uh not in one place I guess so no one..." I say. "Yet." Gwen finished. "What do you mean yet?" I asked her. "Well you could find a boy here... Their all nice and charming at that so why not get to know them?" She said.

My brain couldn't honestly get around her. I honestly didn't even want to right now. I gave my attention to the tv til a thought crossed my mind. "Kio I want to kiss you." I said out of the blue. Gwen looked at me while my attention was still on Kio. He looked over to me and slid my hand down Gwen's body and slipped into her panties. "I'm sorry Kio, could I kiss you?" I asked him. Gwen held a face of shock while Kio slowly made his way to me. Inches apart, my fingers ventured to Gwen's tight hole.

As soon as his lips touched mine, my fingers went into Gwen. Her moaning and Kio kissing me had a major effect on me. As soon as it was over, I took my fingers out and sucked on them. Their eyes took sight of me. -

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Aye ik it's been awhile but I'm back🖤 I can say for a lot of us, it's been stressful and still is but we got this! We're pushing through and believe in yourself💞 Next chapter is hopefully drama so I can continue with this story line but I love and miss you so much like you wouldn't understand 💯