39: Tell Me What Papi Means

An/: My fuck we're about to be at 40...
Also I'm still working on my other stories but the main one I'm trying my best to do is "Young Dumb and Dumber" A yung nugget x reader one with Alex Ernest, Scarlxrd, Juice wrld, and Ski mask~ if we could get that to 1k it'd be amazing and I'll be taking request of new stories there🖤🖤

Your p.o.v

I could feel kairi twitch in my tight throat and his warm cum gliding down my neck. Ale was fucking the shit out of my pussy and it felt sooo good. "Pa-pi don't stooop!" I begged him to rearrange my guts and force him to take my ability to walk away. I could barely keep my eyes open but I did see Mattia biting his lip but walked passed me. That's when I removed myself from the other naked bodies and really tried to put a sentence together. "Mattia wait! I know this is really off but I couldn't help it.. Plus the thought of giving you head.." I was out of breath but I spoke to him.

He ended up going upstairs to which I followed and into a room. He seemed fed up or pissed but I went to the bathroom and got myself together. Feeling less horny but could still do things, my legs felt sensitive and I was still so very wet. I walked back into the room and sat next to him on the bed. "Look.. I really didn't want this to happen l.. I wanted friends and to be happy with my friends but not like this.. I'm sor-" My words were cut off as soon as he moved his hand in between my thighs. Feeling the creamy warm liquid run off his fingers as he took them away from my pussy.

"You don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend do you?" He asked me. "No I d-on't." I tried to talk normally. "But you like this feeling.. You like it when your body is touched and getting close to the edge is something you want so bad.." He placed he fingers backed and played with my clit. "If you were with one person doing this all the time, how would it feel?" He asked. "Amazing~ I mean.. Depending on the person.. I don't really see myself with anyone.." I respond. He took his other hand and took it to my neck. I bit my lip trying to hide moans as it felt so good to be choked and played with at the same time. "Mattia please if you don't have a reason than to tease me then you could just stop." I say. "Tease you? I could do it all day. If only you were mine tho but you being you, when is that ever going to happen?" He said back.

"Fine! Your gonna make me cum with your dick, not fingers and I'll decide on dating for once in my life." I move his hands away from me and get positioned on the bed. "Really?" He chuckled. "Yes, I'm being serious." I say back. He took his clothes off and I felt his boner slide into me. "I'm about to make you scream." He whispered to me. "Aw daddy thinks he's gonna make me-" I gasp as soon as he rams himself into me. "Fuuu-uuuck give it to me!" I begged. "Shit talker." He joked. The whole house was filled of moans and smelled of hot sex and flavored vaping.

An hour goes by and everything is now quiet. Well extras tv down stairs. I used what was left of my strength to run some bath water and use bath salts to make the water softer and stimulate my body. Mattia sat on the other side and I played soft music, turned the lights off and let the moon light in from the bathroom window.
"Well today was eventful.." I say. "Yeah.. We should do it again some time." He said. "Can't... If I'm going to be in a relationship" I joked. "You thought about it?" He asked. "I think I'd choose someone from the mansion.. Since I'm going to be around them a lot but being here is amazing..." I say. "Fuck it, if I asked you to be my girl right here right now what would you say?" He asked me.

"Dude... Mattia your better off with someone who won't have a sex party with your friends we can talk about this when I'm not naked at least." I say. "Your a really nice person and you deserve everything good to happen to you and your friends. I'm not one of those good things." I say before leaving the tub.

"But you are... Your just too broken to see that." Mattia whispers before sinking into the water.

I lay on the bed naked and thinking if anyone was really for me.. Or if I was for anyone. I obviously wanted the answer.. Pushing it aside, I grabbed a robe and put it on so I could check on the others down stairs. The kitchen light was on and I went in their first. "Heeey✌ how you feeling?" I asked. "Fine, never thought I'd do that ever but it was nicer than I thought." Albert said. I hugged him and sat on the kitchen counter. "50 shade of gray type shit." I joked. "But I swear to not let anything like this happen again." I giggle. "What do you mean? I got head." We looks each other in the eyes. "I hope you enjoyed it too and we should keep this with each other." I held out my pinky.

He did too and I hugged him once we were done. "Let's just have fun the rest of the time here and when times comes again, I'll be seeing you all at Blinds." I say. "You decided to invite us?" He asked. "I invited them boys at the mansion and a band here so why not my friends?" I smile. "Count me in🤘" He said laughing. We were a goofy group of friends but I loved it nevertheless.