Kidnapped

You and Nick was at a restaurant. Nick was looking around nervously. "Nick, what's wrong?" You asked making him look towards you. "Oh, noth-" Nick paused because you both heard a gun shot sound. Nick pulled you into the bathroom stall.

"Don't say a word Y/N." Nick said, while covering  your mouth. You nodded your head yes. "Ok , you have to stay in here ok? I'll tell you everything later. I'll be right back." Nick whispered. You had a worried look on my face.

When Nick left, you walked next to the door, craked the door a little, and looked through that little hole. Until you heard, "what are you doing here?" He put is hand over your mouth and you blacked out.

You woke up in a empty room. You tried getting up, but you was tied to the chair and your mouth was covered with tape.

Nick's P.O.V

When I went back in the bathroom, Y/N wasn't there. I started to get worried. I drove home to see if she was there. When I got to the house, I looked all around to see if she was there and she wasn't.

I felt so bad for what I put her through. I should of had told her that this was going on.

Your P.O.V

I sat my head back up. Where am I? How did I get here? Why can't I move? When I looked up I saw a man.

"Hello princess, wanna go for a ride?"

A/N: Hey guys, I know this one was short but i really tried. All of y'all can comment on if I should make a part 2 or not. Thanks for all of the votes. I appreciate that. Love y'all.