Unexpected Truth Part 2

Nick came running bak upstairs and said,"she's here."

"I can tell that she is here go hide somewhere before she finds out?" You said getting really worried Nick went into the closet but the door didn't close. You made him go upstairs and get under your bed.

Demi's P.O.V

I park my car and I see Nick's car. Didn't Y/N tell me that Nick didn't get here. I thought to myself. I knew something was up and I didn't like it because all I told Nick to do was give Y/N her lipgloss back. I knock on the door and Y/N immediantely opens the door and asks me to come in. "Y/N, how come Nick's car is right outside your house. I thought you said that Nick didn't come?" I asked looking at Y/N very closely.

"Uhh, well he umm. I - I didn't even know that his car was there so." Y/N stuttered trying to keep calm. "Can we go upstairs in the room I need to talk to you?" I asked walking up the stairs into Y/N's room.

Your P.O.V

As soon as Demi asked that, I knew that she knew something was going wrong. "Sure, let's go" I said as I walked behind her. I could tell that Nick as very worried. When me and Demi got in the room, She hit the bed telling me to si next to her I did. "So, what happened?" I said sitting down next to her. "Well, I feel like Nick is cheating on me. Do you think I'm going crazy?" Demi asked me. "I don't know. I think you should go ask him." I say pushing her out of the room. She stops, turn around, and sees Nick crawling from under the bed. She runs out of the house crying and I saw Nick running from behind me to catch up with Demi.

The Next Day

I knew I should of not kissed Nick now I feel VERY guilty I tried calling Demi but it went straight to voicemail. I called Angela right away. I needed someone to talk to.

Angela: Hello?

You: Hey, I told Nick.

Angela: Really, what did he say?

You: He said that he felt the same and, we kissed.

Angela: OMG! I'll call you right back.

*end of conversation*

You felt like you ruined your friendship with Nick and Demi. But you didn't, Demi and Nick came to your house the next week. Nick actually told Demi that Rio 2 (your favorite movie) came on and you were watching it with him. You almost got caught by Demi but you still want to kiss Nick.

A/N: I know this is really short but thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment. I need help on what my next story should be so comment on what I should do next.