My Brothers Best Friend (part 2)

"Ok, truth or dare Nick?" John asked Nick. "Uhhh, dare" Nick answered. "I dare you to kiss Aniqah on the lips."

"WHAT!" You and Nick both yelled. You put your hand on your head. You walked to your room and locked it.

Nick's P.O.V

Alright, alright I'll admit it I have feelings for Aniqah and John knows this so why would he do that. I already feel like Aniqah doesn't like me that way. Now that John did that, I feel like she doesn't like me at all. "Yo! Why did you do that?" I asked Nick

Nick just stared at me. I went upstairs to check on Aniqah, but the door was locked. I put my ear on the door and I heard crying. I got a knife and put it in the door knob. When I opened the door, Aniqah looked up at me with tears down her cheeks. "How did you get in here? I had the door locked." She asked. I showed her the knife I used to open the door.

Aniqah's P.O.V

I sat up, wiped the tears off my face, and looked at Nick. "Can you just please leave me alone right now. Actually, I don't want to play the game no more, I'll stay up here until everyone leaves." I said with a little sass. I honestly wanted to kill John, but I knew I'd be wasting my energy and time.

When all of John's friends left I went downstairs to cook dinner. As I started eating, John walked in the kitchen and asked "Where's dinner?" "Oh, well I only cooked enough food for 1 person. I figured if you are old enough to embarrass me in front of all of your friends, I'm pretty sure your old enough to cook your own dinner." I said putting the dishes away. "Oh make sure you wash the dishes." I said with the most fakest smile in the world.

A/N: Hmmm, should I make a part 3? Comment on if I should make a part three. Also, comment on what you would do if your brother ever embarrass you the way John did in this story. And I would like to thank you all for the 15.9k reads. YAAAAAAAAY!!! lets try to make it to 20k reads. Anyway love y'all!