𝐿𝑒𝑎𝑓 7

𝑁𝑎𝑡𝑠𝑢 𝑝𝑜𝑣-

I forced myself to wake up early in the morning and practice before the game today. "What the heck why are you here?!" Gray walked getting ready to practice too "uhh because I can," I say kinda thinking that it is obvious why. "Mmm, you're being suspicious Dragneel" I ignored him and kept on practicing. After I needed to get to my first class of the day I took a shower and tried not to get distracted and went straight there, but as I walked in I got a text.

𝐿𝑢𝑛𝑦 ☁︎︎

" Good luck today"

" Thanks, luny"

"I'll be cheering on the sidelines"

I walked in and for the first time, I was awake. Is this what it feels like- I was stopped because I heard the teacher "Natsu Dragneel" I stood up and responded "yes" he looked at me with wonder eyes as if I murder someone, but I mean I could've murder Gray a long time ago but for some reason, I just can't every time. "Oh sorry, you maybe sit back down" I did as he said but after five minutes I think I fell asleep.

𝐿𝑢𝑐𝑦 𝑝𝑜𝑣-

I walked out of class and go to my dorm to change into High rise shorts and a cropped school shirts. "Are you ready to go Levy?" I asked knocking on the bathroom door "now I am" we walked into the gym and when we sat on the first row we looked around and the gym was empty.

"Hey is it just me or-"

"Is it empty? Yeah no it, not just you"

Levy responded, but before we were able to blink a whole crowd just rushes in and fills up every inch of the gym. We started to chant so loudly I think I might not have a voice tomorrow.

"Yoo luny" I looked up and saw a Natsu with a red, gold, and white uniform. "Hi" I felt my heart want to jump out of my chest "wish me luck" I nodded and gave him two thumbs up. "Oh here take care of this for me" he put his jacket on me. As he ran back to his team Levy nudged me "dang Natsu is smooth" my cheeks felt hot. The game continued and time I felt my voice become weaker and weaker every time. The game was over and the boys demolished the Sabers "you did amazing!!" I exclaimed and before I knew it I was being hugged.

"Mm umm well umm since you won drinks and dinner is on me," I say feeling a bit flustered. We walked there and realized I still had his jacket so I took it off and gave it back "here" he took it and once again put it on me "it late plus I don't need a jacket right now I need food I'm starving" I laughed and playfully punched his arm.