𝐿𝑒𝑎𝑓 12

𝐿𝑢𝑐𝑦 𝑝𝑜𝑣-

I woke up early in the morning to get ready and to go study before class in the library, and on my way there I get a text from Natsu "𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑀𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔" I smiled at my phone like an idiot and answer with "𝑀𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑑𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒?" I walked into the library and found more good grammar books. Walking to my usual table I accidentally bumped into a shelve "𝑊𝑜𝑤 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛" I told myself and rubbed my forehead, but I sat down and started studying before I had to go to the first period "Oh! sorry, I was at the gym but now I'm headed to my first period, and let's hope I don't fall asleep" I laughed and put my phone in my back pocket. The class went on what felt like forever "Remember your essay is due next week at exactly 3:20" I walked out and saw a Salmon haired boy standing out in the hall so as I ran out I felt like I was in a romance movie "How was class" I hugged him and then we walk to the gym.

"How long is practice?" I question walking happily.

"I think three hours why," he said while running to the locker rooms while I sat at the bleachers.

I waited and he came out and started to practice, but the sounds of the basketballs hitting the floor filled my ears. I went to my second class and went to buy some food after he is done with practice, and once I got there I saw him standing there being hugged by a white-haired girl.

"Come on Natsu she is not here" the words echoed in my brain.

"No, I already told you I will not do that to Lucy!" He exclaimed.

But the more I stood back and let myself be taken away by this madness, I only grew angrier. I walked towards them and looked at them.

"Hi my name is Lucy and it seems like you can't get the message my boyfriend is trying to give you.." I paused.

"Okay and.. he should be with me who knew he would downgrade" she looked up and down only making me angrier.

I took ahold of her hand and pride the off Natsu before his arms turned purple.

"Now go! Away!" Natsu yelled from behind me.

As she walked out my heart started to bump out my chair. "Lucy are you okay? Lisana was being weird I'd never would've thought" I didn't he knew her. I got up looked at him "Natsu you know her? Please tell me you weren't.." he cut me off and continued to talk "no it's not what you think I've known her since we were little, so she is kinda like a little sister to me, nothing else" I felt so comforted by his words but I needed out of the gym.

"I brought you some food, here but I'll see you later Natsu" he held my hand.

"You don't want to.."

I shook my head and turned around "no I believe you I just need to breathe and if I don't get my inhaler now I might faint here" I said wheezing out every word I say. He looked pleased that I trusted him and to be honest I was too but as he walked me to my backpack I knew he wasn't lying.