𝐿𝑒𝑎𝑓 14

𝐿𝑢𝑐𝑦 𝑝𝑜𝑣-
* 𝐴 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑘 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑥𝑎𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐺𝑎𝑚𝑒

The whole time I could not sleep properly of the nerves of not feeling Like I will not graduate "go to bed Lu " I hear Levy scold me but before I could sleep I get a text from Natsu " 𝑂𝑛𝑖𝑔𝑟𝑖 𝑡𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔? ". I sent him a thumbs up and finally let myself sleep before I end up getting insomnia. The next morning it looked so cold that I had to put on a coat before walking out to meet Natsu at his house so we can go to breakfast.

Knock

Knock

I look at my feet and hear the door open and feel a warm body press on me "come inside before you turn into a popsicle". I come in and properly say hello and pressed my lips on his "good morning" I sat down and he went to get changed and while he came down he gave me the biggest grin ever. " let's go get food because I think my insides are going to eat each other" I laughed, but as we stepped out there was a white envelope with Natsu's name written on it. I looked at him and as he read what came his eyes became wider and wider "I got in I made Japans Olympic team!" I started to scream so loud I should have gotten arrested. I hugged him and we went out for celebratory coffee and Onigiri. We walked back and went our separate ways leaving me happier as ever "good morning class today I will hand out your test scores. Oh miss. Heartfilia and miss. Mcgarden please stay after class for a few minutes" I felt a lump grow in my throat the worries of not knowing what he want to talk about was having me so nervous I couldn't think straight through the whole class.

The class was over, so Levy and I sat there silent not daring to look at each other nor speak. "Girls please stop being so tense, I wanted to ask you if you could prepare a speech for graduation since you two were the top-scoring of the class" Levy glanced over at me and I glanced at her too. As if we were reading each other's mind "yes we'd love to" we say in unison "very well have a nice day". We got out of the classroom and started to jump up and down feeling like we just won the lottery "we did it". We went to go tell everyone and shared some laughs. On the way back The cold breeze was hitting my face "you cold" Natsu looked down on me "maybe" I say jokingly but continued. He squished my nose "hey Natsu I can't breathe!" I hit his arm trying to get him to remove his hand off my nose "okay okay truce" he said looking at me with the same closed eye smile.

The whole day just felt like a dream it was so wonderful knowing that every day can be filled with happiness.