Im Gone.

Its 3:00 I am walking to the gas stations to meet Clair. Then she is going to drive us to the mall. I can see the gas station from where I am. But I can't see Claire car. Its an abandoned gas station so it shouldn't be hard to spot it. But I don't. Its a droopy day, and its sprinkling. I walk closer. But then someone grabs my arm. Its a man, he has a mask on and... and... "Now listen you two I have been watching you for a while now. So. I know what you have done. " he has a deep deep voice. He jumps into his truck and speeds down the road. I look over at Clair, she looks surprised but I don't know what to do. She looks at me. "We needa leave! "We jump into her car and she starts to drive but as we are driving we seem to forget about what happened. Well that was until the man's truck came around the corner. He was following us. Clair pulls into her drive way hoping her dad is inside. We run to the door."Dammit! "Of course its locked at a time like this. We run to the back door. He's watching us carefully. Its unlocked but know one is home.We don't see him or his truck so we try to call the cops. **BANG** "OMG! JASMINE HELP ME! " I run to the kitchen and I see him with Clair in his arms and a gun at her head. "Let's go! NOW! get in the car!" We don't hesitate. When we get in the car he ties us up and puts tape on our mouth.

I think it has been a few hours. We are still in the car but its dark and I can't see a thing. I feel really tierd.