Diagon Alley

That dreaded time is coming again, time to say goodbye to Fred as he leaves for Hogwarts. This is his 4th year. You decided Hogwarts wasn't your place to be after the first year, nothing to do with the school you just had a very hard year and you're scared going back could bring back memories of that year. That's the year your muggle parents were killed by Voldemort and you began living with the Weasley's, the Weasleys are fantastic and they take great care of you but you miss your parents so much no matter how well they take care of you it'll never be the same.
You're all going to Diagon Alley today to get Ginny's supply's it's her first year this year. You hate the journey and always get nervous Harry will mess up again and say 'diagonally' again, he hasn't since the first time.
You get to Diagon Alley with everyone else you look nervous, it always makes you nervous because you know it makes you miss Hogwarts. Fred notices you look scared he takes your hand
F: 'come on, let's look around I could do with a new broom... quidditch wrecked the other'
You chuckles and you both walk off. As you're walking he wings your arms softly back and forth, you're begging you don't stumble over your own feet like you normally do. You turn and look at Fred, you see him in a way you never have before you've always loved him of course... but never like this.
F: 'some day I'm gonna open up and joke shop here'
Y/n: 'sure you will Fred, and I will live on the moon someday'
You both chuckle as he pulls you into the broom store. Both of you look around the store your hand softly brushes against the wood of a Firebolt, your dream was to make the quidditch team but seeing as you're not there anymore that's very unlikely. Fred comes up behind you putting his hands on your shoulders.
F: 'you know what Dumbledore said... you're always welcome back'
Y/n: 'it's not that easy Fred'
F: 'it is y/n, we call notify Dumbledore today you can come back this year'
You walk off thinking about it because you do miss Hogwarts and you could try out for quidditch with Fred it would all be perfect again but you're 4 years behind.. I mean Fred could catch you up. After Fred has bought his wand you both make your way back to the rest who are getting Ginny a wand. On your way back Draco walks up behind you both.
D: 'coming back to Hogwarts are you ?'
F: 'even if she was what does it have to do with you'
D: 'she doesn't belong there she's a mud-blood'
You quickly gripped Fred wrist as he's about to swing for Draco.
Y/n: 'come on Fred he's not worth it'
You walk off with Fred into the wand shop just as ginny's trying a new wand, the neatly stacked shelf of wand fly off and Ginny apologising a million times. You giggle at her knowing she caught that off you.
You all head back home almost everyone is helping Ginny back as they're leaving tomorrow, you're in your room when you hear a soft knock on your door.
Y/n: 'hello?..'
Fred walks in looking down, he doesn't say anything just walks over climbs onto your bed and lays his head on your softly as you play with his hair.
Y/n: 'what's up Freddie'
F: 'I want you to come to Hogwarts'
You sigh
Y/n: 'Fred.. I can't'
He hugs you tighter than he ever has, you chuckle.
Y/n: 'I'll be okay'
He slowly falls asleep you smile widely and fall asleep not long after.