Au-delà

A/N: I dedicate this horrifying thing to Eileen.

I'm not doing this because I'm a bitchboy.

I just felt like writing it.

Inspired by BEYOND: Two Souls OST, Assassin's Creed Unity OST, and Halestorm.

I based off here say, that Constantine is a virgin until her 20's. Which is actually canon in story-verse and here. This also goes for Fitz too.

^ This must obviously give away what this will be about.

En-diddly-joy.

--------- º --------

Dawn had set at Paris, the Café Théâtré starting to get at it's night shift. Actors and actresses ready to perform some political drama to amuse and entertain the audience that sat nearby the stage eating their dinner meal with friends or someone close to them, but quite in fact, never alone. A twenty-year-old young woman stood at the door that was connected to the main hall in the place, smiling at the crowd and at her father who seemed to be enjoying quite well the presentation onstage. He turned his head slightly to look at her, a sincere smile upon his visage. She nodded lightly, golden eyes then looking away as she turned and left upstairs, bidding a small goodnight to the maids coming down to continue helping at the a café.

-"Bonsoir Mademoiselle Dorian."

-"Bonsoir Marie. Rose." she mentioned kindly as they went up the stairs.

Constantine rubbed the back of her neck lightly, a small wince coming out of her when she touched a recent bruise while she was fighting against René earlier.
Her room had been moved to the training room since they didn't really have space for a while and Arno was still dealing with the architects for them to build a new area to locate her an own personal spot for her. She didn't mind, it was pretty large and comfortable. And who wouldn't like to sleep with dozens of weapons on the walls here and there.
She closed the door once inside, stretching up and then bending down, letting her arms hang and then standing up straight, her back relaxing at the movement. Gently, Dorian unbuttoned the black chest coat and placed it over the dressing panel next to the bathing tub, followed by the brown vest and throwing the leather black boots next to it. The pistol belt falling mercilessly on the floor. She brushed a hair strand out of place back behind her ear when she picked up the belt and placed it on her desk.
A sigh escaped her when she sat at the desk next to the window, ready to write down on paper to Ethan whatever things had happened during her week. She had written nothing since she left London. Her last letter had been short and rather boring in a certain manner. She usually had a lot of more things to say, like an epic adventurer. But there was nothing to report. The streets a lot less crowded, riots not happening as often, it was just too quiet. Napoleón had recently left for Spain and had only mailed her a letter before he left, letting her know that the Apple was safe and sound. Fleur and Victor had left for a mission near Bourges and would return in a month. Elizabeth had neutralized the Templars for interrogation on someone's whereabouts.

Constantine watched the candle wick burn and turn black at the touch with the flame that danced on it.
She then thought about Léon.
She hadn't seen him in a while. The simple thought of him waltzing around with her in that old Versailles Palace at a stealth mission to retrieve some letters made her grin like a fool. It was an uncomfortable mission because of the dress, yes, but it was also a successful and great one well because, he was there. He had kissed her at the garden after escaping.
He had said
"I think I love you Constantine Dorian. Yes, I definitely love you.".
It was magic, you might think. Truth be told, while being kept away in London by her studies, she had always thought about Fitz in a loving way. In an intimate one, dare she admit. She longed for more than just kisses and gentle hugs. She wanted gentle caresses, down her arms and petite waist, her hips and thighs- the Father of Understanding forbid her thoughts and made her concentrate on rather something worth her time. At least that was until she her a soft thud of someone dropping in the room by the open window.