Love Story Tips

Hello, welcome to Story tips with Elexa, today I'll be showing you some helpful tips on how you can make your stories a little better, and to hopefully get you some new ideas for the future, now let's begin:

#1: Healthy Relationships

Basically when I first started creating stories, I noticed some mistakes that I made when creating love stories and when I was looking at a few others.

Apparently what I noticed was that some people, including myself has made some of the characters a little too infatuated with each other, and weren't really healthy.

So to help you out, I started making some of my characters starting off as mean or grumpy, like at first they wouldn't get along well and have constant fights, but as the story progresses, I began giving them more character development, as they then start to become more responsible and more reasonable, and they then start going off to start over as friends.

So if you want to make your relationships more cute and relatable, or likable, try and make some of your characters a little less infatuated with each other.

#2: Rivalries

This has also been another issue that I've seen in my books or in some other books, apparently when I see like some Raritello, Twilightnardo, or Sondash Stories, I've noticed that the rivals, April, Flash and Amy have acting spoiled, rotten, and a little too overdramatic and going yandere too quickly, which is a trend that honestly gets me a little irritated.

So to help you, I've started out with this tip, first you can not have the rival characters too infatuated and not so yandereish, you can just let them start out as nice and understandable characters, but when something happens and makes them heartbroken or sad, they would at first not want to hurt them, but when an enemy manipulates them, or makes them do something by putting them under some kind of mind control or spell, that's when they start to get dangerous.

So maybe not have the rivals be too evil and let them start out as good, cause to me, not all people are born evil, they're just like that because of a reason like a bad family or because they were manipulated.

#3: Don't Just Support One Trend

Okay, so this might not help, but I'm hoping to give this tip a try, apparently I've been seeing way too many TMNT/MLP/SONIC love stories and they're good and all, but maybe try and do something that's more original or something new, like maybe make your own characters that were inspired from some real life issues that you've seen and let them experience something that more original.

I've had this tip because since I've been also doing Tmnt/Mlp/Sonic stuff, I was thinking that if I kept on using stories that mostly included some Tmnt/Mlp/Sonic crossovers and ships, people would get a little tired of the same thing with the same cartoon characters and fandoms, so that's why I've been starting my own characters that I've created after being inspired by some movies and tv shows, such as Zootopia, Beastars and more.

You don't have to listen to this third tip if you don't want to, and I'm not gonna get angry if don't do this tip. Also, one more thing, not trying to offend you all but you can't just like a story just because it features your favorite cartoons, maybe just try and give a little constructive criticism in your comments and maybe also try and learn something new by not just reading books that features your favorite cartoon characters, but also some books that are serious and deal with real life issues.

That's all for now, thanks for reading these tips, feel free to use them, if you do, then maybe it can improve some stories just a teeny tiny bit, see ya!