Horror Story Tips

Hello everyone, today I'll be giving you some tips on how you can make a great horror story for all the horror story writers, now, let's get started.

#1: How to make a good lost souls story

Okay, so in order to make your horror story have lost souls that are interesting to watch, they have to at least have a reason to why they're dead or why they're taking revenge, but they can't just be killed the same way like they were all killed by their rival or for someone who is jealous of them.

Maybe instead of just having the rival stab them, you can make the rivals use some sort of unique way that involves them getting rid of their rivals, things like manipulating people that the person that they hate hurt them, only that they're faking, this would cause a rival to be bullied frequently and started becoming depressed, so depressed that they would commit suicide.

Another way is that the one of characters that are lost souls would be killed because of a drunk driver driving a truck, or have a drunk driver inside the victim's car.

#2: Choose A Familiar Horror Franchise As Your Inspiration 

You can not only choose stuff like Five Nights at Freddy's as an example, you could also use movies such as IT, Carrie, or many more.

Another thing you could use is a horror game such as Among Us, Danganronpa, Kindergarten, Doki Doki Literature Club, Bendy and The Ink Machine and more.

However horror franchise you want, you get to decide on which one is favorite, and which one is you feel is more comfortable, just be sure to make it look a little accurate to what the movie, tv show or anything else is.

#3: Creating A Good Monster/Villain

Here for this tip, you can not only use a cartoon character or villain that you know, you can also make your own Monster or villain, and believe it or not, you can also create your own original Horror story.

By creating your own monster or villain, they have to be a few simple things, they have to be creepy, they have to scary, they have to have a good reason to why they're doing it, and they have to be understandable or relatable.

By following these three tips, you can create a good horror story on where not only other people will like it, but you would also like it as well. See ya!