Chapter 38: Opening day

This is a disclaimer, Smut and Sexual actions are explicitly described in this chapter.

Y/N: Your name

Y/F/N: Your full name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Y/n's Pov~

After preparing the shop with Fred, George, Ron, and Ginny we were finally done. "I can't wait to go home." Ginny flopped down on the couch. "I can't wait to sleep on a real bed... and have a lot of food." Ron sat next to her, "do you not like it here?" George sat at one of the chairs. "No I do, I just can't eat all of the food like I normally do." We all started laughing. Fred looked in the fridge, "Good thing you two are going back home tonight." They laughed, "Yeah, we should pack!" Ginny jumped up.

Two owls landed at the window in the kitchen window. I ran over to them grabbing the bags out of their mouths, One had a note attached.

Y/n,

I am so proud of you! You are doing what you love and that's all that matters. Dad says hi and he is so excited for your teaching journey. I hope you are doing well, I came back in town to grab a couple of things for Molly. I wanted to treat you and the boys to dinner! The bag that was attached to this is the food, the other bag has an extension charm on it with some clothes for your time as an assistant teacher. I love you and I hope you are staying safe and having the time of your life.

Love,

Mom

"Who was that from Y/n?" Ron called from his trunk, "My mom, there is dinner in here for us three." I started pulling it out of the bag, "You're not coming home to eat with mom?" Ginny closed her trunk. "No, we still have a lot to do tonight." George frowned, "We will be staying soon though!" He hugged Ginny, "Yeah, we are keeping the store closed on Sunday's so we can stay next saturday." Fred added. "Is this all of your stuff?" I pointed at their trunks. "Yeah, I believe so." I sent it to the burrow. "Come on Ron, it's time to go." We said our goodbyes, and with one green flash, they were gone.

"Come on, dinner's getting cold." Fred said, stepping away from the fireplace. "Are you two okay?" they frowned, "Yeah, it's just going to take some adjusting." They made their plates and started eating. I sat quietly next to Fred, "But at least tomorrow is opening day" Fred smiled, "Yeah! I can't wait, it's going to be great!" George cheered. "It's getting late isn't it?" I looked at the clock and started laughing, "It's only 6" he frowned, "Well the earlier I go to bed the faster tomorrow will come!" He finished his food and ran to his room. I finished what was on my plate and started cleaning up. "Hey Y/n, do you think tomorrow will be okay?" He started helping me by doing the dishes. "It's going to be amazing, I promise." I kissed his cheek. I packed away all of the leftover food and sat down on the couch.

Fred sat down next to me and pulled me onto him. "Wanna watch some TV?" he pulled out a remote. "Let's see if I could get this working..." He started pressing a bunch of buttons. "Here can I try?" I turned it on and an old muggle movie came on. The black and white Batman and Robin ran on the screen, "Wow, this is an old one." We just caught the end as I pulled a blanket over us. "Hey Y/n, What are you doing?" I started sliding my hands up his shirt. "Don't worry about it" He pulled me up to meet his face. "You are playing a dangerous game." I smiled and moved my hand down to his waist band. "Not dangerous enough." He pulled me in and kissed me, deeply.

He pulled off my shirt, "Shouldn't we go to our room?" I whispered looking towards George's door. He turned up the TV and leaned close to me, "You are going to have to be really quiet." he pulled a condom out of his pocket and set our trousers on the floor. He laid me on my back and played with my clit. I inhaled sharply as he slipped in. "Shh, darling, we don't want to wake up my brother now do we..." He covered my mouth with his hand and started slowly. In and out, the pleasure began building. I whimpered under his hand as he grunted softly. He leaned down, still covering my mouth and started sucking on my neck. I moaned softly, "just like that." he whispered. My walls tightened around him, causing him to moan. I covered his mouth, "I thought we had an agreement." I smirked. He drove deeper causing me to move my hand. "That's what I thought." He went faster and deeper, "Fuck... Y/n..." he whispered. Moving as fast as he could, he moved closer to me. The whole couch moved with him. "Fred... I'm cumming" I whispered as he bit my earlobe. With one final stroke he collapsed onto me. After a couple of minutes he picked up our clothes and carried me to bed.