PROLOUGE

The cold streets, bustling with groups of friends. Drinking, smoking, and the occasional make out session evident with the Friday night scene. The smell of barbeque and alcohol potent in the air, thanks to the light wind catching the smell. You may think everyone and everything is good but as we make our way to Han River. It's not like rainbows and sunshine. Y/n and Jisoo walk with a distance between themselves, unlike any couple. Some may think that they aren't a couple. Jisoo stares at the back of Y/n's head, thoughts swirling around her head. Unable to fully grasp on all of them,she has to make a decision.

       "Y/n," She calls out making the male in front of her stop and turn around. His eyes void of the original love and tenderness they had some time ago.

              "What?" His deep voice softly says while he looks at the confused Jisoo, still trying to grasp all of her thoughts.

       "I think we should break up," as those words leave her mouth, she looks away from him. Her resolve will melt in his gaze.

              "You sure?" He asks staring at the girl, he can tell she's having a hard time. She nods, still not looking at him, "Okay if that's what you want then sure let's break up."

      "Great," She finally looks at him now that he agreed. His eyes still cold, she becomes timid under his stare. He sighs softly before turning back around and walking away from her. She stares at his back as it slowly gets smaller and smaller. The cold wind comes through gently rustling her hair as she tries to hold back the tears. She shakes her head, she made the decision she must stick to it. She pulls out her phone and dials a number. It rings a few times before they answer.

     "Hello?" A woman's voice asks over the phone hearing Jisoo's sniffling.

             "Jennie, can you come pick me up?" Jisoo asks, still holding back her tears.

      "Why? Weren't you with Y/n?" Jennie asks confused, she goes through the possibilities in her head.

             "I broke up with him," She answers in almost a whisper, Jennie barely hears her. Jennie lets out a heavy sigh.

       "I don't know why you would but okay I'm on my way."

Jisoo hangs up, before turning to his side looking out at the Han River. The light shining off of the water. She looks around, seeing the couples having a night picnic. She shakes her head before making her way to where Jennie is gonna pick her up. As she is walking,she sees that Y/n's car is still there. She thinks that he is still there just walking endlessly. She pays it no mind as Jennie pulls up, honking her horn. Jisoo hops in, buckling her seat belt as they speed off to her house.

Y/n watches as Jisoo gets in Jennie's car and speed off. He nods and starts his car driving the other way. Just because she broke up with him doesn't mean he won't make she has a ride. It is the night, he was raised to make sure every woman he encounters is comfortable and safe. He wipes his tears as he pulls up to his house. His butler, Jeongin awaits his arrival.

    "Sir," Jeongin greets him with a bow as Y/n gets out of his car. Jeongin notices the dried tears on his face, "What's the matter Sir?"

         "Just a trivial matter Jeongin, don't worry," Y/n softly smiles as he heads inside, Jeongin close behind. Y/n heads straight to his room causing him to sigh with grieve as he already knows what's wrong. Jennie texted him before hse went to get Jisoo.

My love is broken

I dont want your heart

I don't want you back

Just wanna let you know.