2. My Love Is Bad

Sun shines through the windows of the vehicle, Y/n looks outside watching the families and couples. Laughing, having a great time in the company of themselves. His driver looks in the rear view mirror.

"What's troubling you sir?" he asks as the light turns green.

"Just thoughts, Jeongin nothing much," Y/n chuckles moving his gaze to the iPad on his lap as uncanny encounter plays.

"Are you thinking about Jisoo's reasons of breaking up with you?"

"Her reasons," He chuckles slightly, "Make no sense to me, my love is bad," he sighs, "I guess it is."

He gets back to his house and heads to his office, the natural lighting helps him save on his electrical bill. Even though he's rich doesn't mean that he doesn't want to save some money here and there. Sitting in his chair is Ryujin.

"What are you doing in my chair Ryujin?" He asks as he sets his stuff down, taking off his jacket and pulling up his sleeves.

"What? Can't a babygirl check up her daddy?" Ryujin says with a flirtatious walking up to him running her small hands down his torso.

"I don't care about you being here. What I care about is the fact I told you not to sit in my chair," He says looking down at her as his hand gravitates to her throat.

She smiles as she feels his hand grasps tightly around her neck, "What are you gonna do about?"

(Have fun with your imagination)

Jisoo arrives at the recording studio, her mind is still on Y/n. His voice, his cold eyes. She shakes her head, sitting down on the couch as the other members file in one by one. Jennie notices Jisoo's expression.

"What's wrong Unnie?" Jenni asks plopping down next to her on the couch.

"While Jinyoung and I was at the Cafe, I ran into Y/n. What's worse is that Jinyoung calls him hyung," Jisoo hides her face in her hands.

"Does Jinyoung know that Y/n is your ex?" Rosie asks putting her bag down. Jisoo shakes her head no, "Oh my."

"I thought I was over him but when I talked to him for a bit. I realized I haven't."

Jennie pats her back before they start the studio session. After the session, Jisoo checks her phone and Jinyoung asks if she has more time to see each other today. She answers yes and they decide on the dorm. She arrived at the dorm with the rest of them, she takes a quick shower. Her body aches from the dance practice, the hot water and the strong water pressure helps her aching muscles a bit. Now she waits for Jinyoung in the living room.

   As he arrives, he drops off his stuff off to the side, "Babe I got a question for you."

       "What's up?" Jisoo plops onto the couch.

   "How do you know Y/n hyung? I saw you guys talking like you knew each other for years. I know you guys went to the same school but have you two always been close? " he asks as Jisoo as she curses underneath our breath.

      "I didn't want to talk you but he's my ex."

   "One of the short terms or the long term?" Jinyoung sits next to her on the couch and reaches for her hand.

      "The long term one, we started dating in his last year of high school but got really serious when we both got out of high school. We broke up a year ago."

    "So you've dated him for a long time. But why end it then? if you don't mind me asking."

      "Yeah we dated a long time but I felt like his love got bad."

   "Bad? In what way?"

        "Bad in the way of which I couldn't reciprocate it back to him."

    "Hm, it seems to me that it was your love that got bad," he says making her look at him as he slowly takes his hand away from hers, "You said that you couldn't reciprocate his love back to him meaning that you didn't love him like he loved you."

    Jisoo looks away from him, "What do you know about this."

       "More then you think, I talked to him the day when you guys broke up. He was broken but he couldn't show you that because he always showed his strong side. He knew that you already made up your mind," Jisoo feels tears welling up in her eyes, "I can tell that you haven't fully gotten over him, all this time you are truely realizing that you can't live without him. But will he take you back?"

      "I don't think he will."

   "No harm in trying Jisoo, well it was nice being with you Jisoo, try to get him back he loves you still, I'm sure of it," Jinyoung smiles, grabbing his coat and leaving. Jisoo staring at ceiling as tears start to fall down her cheeks as her members come out of their rooms and they all hug her tightly in silence.

Y/n, currently is looking through his fridge looking for something to eat as he worked up an appetite. Ryujin comes downstairs wearing some of his clothes as the clothes she wore before are rather destroyed and unwearable.

     "Want something to eat?" Y/n asks looking over at her.

         "Now you're feeding me? What's changed?" Ryujin giggles walking over to him.

      "I'm taking that as a no then, I don't need to feed you."

          "It's a yes you meanie, feed me. What do you have in your all so sacred fridge?" She asks putting herself between the fridge and him.

       "Alcohol."

            "어, you need to stop drinking so much, I know it hurt you but drinking won't help you know," She wraps her arms around his waist.

       "If you know, you'll stop bringing it up as I'm still hurt by it."

            "미안헤"

        "Sit at the table, I'll cook for you then you can leave, your members are probably looking for you."

She leaves after she scarves down the food and cleaning her plate. He goes back up to his office. His phone goes off multiple times. He checks it, it's Lisa. She's texting him about Jisoo and her problems about the fact she's realizing that she loves him still. He scoffs tossing his phone to the side, turning on his pc to continue his work from earlier. His mind keeps wondering to her texts. It bothers him all the way up to the point.

     "Fuck it."