Chapter 1

(A/N: Hey ya'll welcome back! Are you ready for another adventure between Nick and Shannon? And if you haven't already, please go check out my first two books. "Three Years A Nick Jonas Story (Book One)" and "I'll Be Fine a Nick Jonas story (Book Two) Before you read this one. Thanks everyone!)

Nick's POV

I made my way to the center of the stage feeling as confident as ever. The screams of my adoring fans rang in my ears as I waved up at them.

"So I was wondering if I could sing all of you a new song I wrote. It's called, Santa Barbara." I strummed my guitar then looked down at Shay. She smiled widely up at me.

"I Wish that I could bite my tongue
Cause even when I'm right,
I'm wrong
I wish that I could pull these scabs
And bleed you out

Cause there's no one
No one like you

Coffee got this bitter taste
I wish that I was in the place
New York City, is so far
So far from Santa Barbara,
Barbara

And there's no one
No one like you

Ohx3

Summer days are so long
It's kinda hard on the eye
So I'm afraid of what you'll see
On the other side of the light,
The light

And there's no one
No one like you." I made my way down the stage to the front of the audience. Girls screamed as they tried to touch me. I stood in front of Shay as she grinned widely. Causing her beautiful blue eyes to sparkle.

"I guess I used to love this place.
*Talks* They say all these things about finding yourself.
*sings* Even though I knows it's fake.
*Talks* And if you lost yourself
*sings* New York City
*Talks* God says
*Sings* It's so far, so far from Santa Barbara

*Talks* She could travel to the end of earth and she'll always come back home." The music continued to play as I removed my guitar and place the mic on the stage. I grabbed the red box from my pocket, then got down on one knee. Everyone awed in amazement as I'm doing this in front of thousands of people. Shay cupped her mouth as I opened the box revealing the ring that she thought she lost. Tears formed as she took the ring out to admire it. She then stood me up and reached into my right pocket. She pulled out her necklace that I had fixed and placed it around her neck.

"How'd you know?" I asked smiling.

"Because I know you," she whispered placing the ring on her left hand. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." With that said we both leaned in for a kiss. Everyone got on their feet as they cheered and cried. I cupped her face in my hands as she did the same to me. Once we released I saw Olivia up in the stands smiling. I smiled back then winked at her.

I grabbed my guitar and continued to serenade to my beautiful Fiancé.

"And there's no one
No one like like you..."

I suddenly woke up from the dream that's been replaying in my head.

(A/N: What do you guys think so far? Please comment and vote to let me know. ❤️)