𝐆𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐲𝐦 𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 - 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲.

TW: mentions of death of a relative.

    It had been a few days since your aunt was in the hospital

It had been a few days since your aunt was in the hospital. You didn't quite understand what was happening to her, nobody had the heart to tell you, which only made things worse. As the time passed, you were becoming so worried and anxious that you were losing sleep over it. The thing is, you're really close to her and she helped you through the most tempestuous times of your life; she was also the one who cheered the most to anything you did.

However, you couldn't let that situation totally consume you. You had a job and needed to focus on that as well. Gwilym, who you had become close with, knew about your aunt and tried to comfort you in the best way he could; sometimes it helped and you were able to get your mind off it, most of the times you just give him a smile and say that you're "going to be okay". I had bottled up your emotions for so long that it was hard to talk to him about how you truly felt.

On that particular day, after the shooting was finished, you sat on one of the chairs and waited for Gwilym to get out of his trailer, which he did with normal clothes and without the wig. You two had agreed to go out after work.

During your minutes alone, a bad feeling took over you. There was a lump in your throat and you felt your nose sting but you refused to cry at work, especially because it didn't seem to have a reason for you to be sad. You had had a bad feeling like this before but it didn't really mean that something would happen and this time you hoped it was just like last time.

You and Gwil took an uber to your apartment, you two came to the conclusion that would be nice to hang out there before going out. Furthermore, you wanted to take a shower and change. During the ride you two talked a bit and he told you about a trip he was planning.

Once inside, you locked the door and smiled at him.

"Can I get you anything?"

"No, I'm fine. Thanks." he smiled back and you sat by him on the couch.

"So, where are we going? You still told me." you said in a humorous tone, trying to ignore the bad feeling that stayed there.

"Nice try but I told you it would be a surprise," Gwil smirked and stared at you with those blue sapphire eyes. "But I promised you this: you're gonna love it. I've being going the since I wa-"

Your phone rang. Your sister's name could be read on the screen.

"I'm sorry." you muttered, your eyes were glued on the cellphone.
"Would you like me to go somewhere else so you can get that?" he gently asked but you moved your hand to his forearm.

"No. Stay," you moved your gaze to him. "Please."

Gwil nodded, he was starting to get worried because of your reaction.

"Thank you." you whispered but doubt he heard it.

The mobile stopped ringing and the two of you shared a look. It didn't take long for you to hear the ringing tone again. This time you were quick to grab it and answer the call. You and your sister talked for a while and by the end of the call you couldn't hold back the tears.