𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 - 𝐆𝐰𝐢𝐥 𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

[A/N]: I know it took me ageees but it's finally here, Dreamcast45 ! Thanks for the request, dear. ❤️

Prompt:
Gwilym Lee was invited to make speech on the graduation of film students and happens to spot the reader on the crowd of graduates.

"Would you late me take you on a proper date?

"Would you late me take you on a proper date?."
Fluff
_______________________

     "And to conclude my speech, I want to remind you, ladies and gentlemen who are graduating today, that life is not a spectator sport. Win, lose or draw, the game is in progress, whether we want it to be, or not." the british tall man started but suddenly stopped. When his gaze met yours. Your makeup just made your beautiful eyes brighter, he could sit down and just look at you for the rest of the day.

     Gwil just came back to his senses when he saw you frowning and looking at him with a mix of concerned and curiosity on your eyes. He felt so embarrassed, he hadn't realized that he was staring. He cleaned his throat and swallowed hard, he thought he had got used to big crowds. He took a deep breath and thanked God after remembering what he was talking about.

     "So... um... Yes! Go ahead, argue with the refs, change the rules, take a break and tend to your wounds. But play. Play. Play hard. Play fast. Play loose and free! But don't forget to do what makes you happy. You will heard a lot of people saying that it won't happen, but believe in me: it will. And when it does, it's going to be amazing."

     Applauses filled the air and Gwil felt a little shy, as always, but he was feeling really honored to be there and make this speech. He couldn't take his eyes of you, you seemed so happy and he was sure that you had one of the best smiles he had ever seen.

[...]

     You never got to talk to Gwil during the graduation party, he was quickly surrounded by girls and you honestly just wanted to enjoy the party with your friends.

     However, you didn't expected to found him on a cafeteria in London during lunch. You needed a job and were basically applying for anything. You knew the girl he was with, you just didn't know how he was still there.

     Being the nosy person you're, you eavesdropped their conversation while waiting for the manager to call you as he said he would.

     "All I'm saying is that we could have gone to a nicer place! Some fancy restaurant wouldn't have killed you!" the girl said.

    You frowned the corner of your lips, that cafeteria was really cozy. It had a pastel purple color on the walls and the ceiling was white; the lights weren't bright white but had a glint of yellow, could make anyone feel comfortable. You didn't understand why she was complaining.